• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Trident.

Trident is badass.
I've got many people asking what it was after forehand rollers.

I agree it can be too long after beat in.

Wonder if they will be the good flat ones or the wonky low wing ones... flat Tridents are amazing.

Retro usually molds up flatter than most of their other plastics. I hope these turn out good. I have a flat opto that just takes a 90 degree turn and travels sideways for a while. I have gold line ones that don't have as much lateral movement and aren't as useful, they just fall. Moonshine is interesting too.

Well the burst stuff went on sale a couple days earlier then they said they would. I snagged 1 gold line, 2 retro and a moonshine. I'll keep you all updated on how it looks/flies

I'm so tempted to grab some. I threw these in my OS mid shot for a few years, but when the more brick like Justice came out and then the Trident went OOP I stopped using them. The burst ones look amazing, and I'd love a glow, but don't know if I can Justify it...

Bad pun sorry.

They ran the River Pro in the same plastic - grabbed one of those too.

Got mine shipped in. They look great. They accidentally sent me a burst river pro instead of the second trident. They're sending me the trident, but I have to go to the post office to send them back the river pro. Pretty annoying but I guess mistakes happen.

Got mine shipped in. They look great. They accidentally sent me a burst river pro instead of the second trident. They're sending me the trident, but I have to go to the post office to send them back the river pro. Pretty annoying but I guess mistakes happen.

You should make an offer for it; like $10 or something. They might accept that rather than pay for the shipping back to themselves.

You should make an offer for it; like $10 or something. They might accept that rather than pay for the shipping back to themselves.

I thought about it, but after reading reviews of the river pro it looks like it's kind of a teebird with less glide and more LSS. Don't really need that disc in my bag. It is really pretty though.

I'm a pretty big fan of all of the tridents I ordered. The gold line burst feels awesome and all of them fly exactly how I want my tridents, super straight and then just a super hard, linear fade. I'm probably set on tridents for life, I've got like 7 sitting around now.

I noticed Infinite has loads of the Bursts in both plastics. I'd be interested to see what a Retro Trident would beat into. Those bursts are striking.

Last edited:
I'm a pretty big fan of all of the tridents I ordered. The gold line burst feels awesome and all of them fly exactly how I want my tridents, super straight and then just a super hard, linear fade. I'm probably set on tridents for life, I've got like 7 sitting around now.

I'm up to 13 Tridents and I don't feel anywhere near set, because I flat out love the mold so much!

thought they discontinued this mold.. then all of sudden special runs of tridents. and closet trident fans. nice..

I think that on these boarderline molds that have fans but aren't super hot sellers. People have been talking about them doing another run since they announced the OOP.

Wish they hadn't done it this way. Tridents would still have a spot in my bag, but I'm not going do buy a bunch now that I've acclimated to a Justice.

Latest posts