• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lava

Buiscutboy

Double Eagle Member
So I saw a video on the Dynamic Discs facebook page. It was pretty much just the word Lava, and then it said Dynamic Discs. Pretty useless video. But. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's another new plastic.

There are probably a few things it could be.

1. Lavashift or whatever they called it back in the good ol' days.
2. Discs that magically stay warm in the winter. Plastic + Handwarmer combo? :eek:
3. Discs that burn straight through trees and such so they don't get knocked around.

Alright, it might not be the last one. Or the middle one. Or even the first one.

But really? Another plastic? Of course, I'm just assuming it's a plastic.

Discuss.

That Snowline and Lava are the same ... obviously not the properties of the plastic that led to the names.

I thought Fluid is the name of the Frost/Elasto equivalent? Maybe something that stays grippy with sweaty hands? Who knows. I kinda hope it's just some swirly, crazy looking plastic.

I guess Snow Line copy makes the most sense...

But come on, handwarmer plastic!

#growthesport

I thought Fluid is the name of the Frost/Elasto equivalent? Maybe something that stays grippy with sweaty hands? Who knows. I kinda hope it's just some swirly, crazy looking plastic.

Fluid is to Lucid as Lava is to Fuzion.

Just as Frost is to Opto as Snow is to Gold.

Fluid is to Lucid as Lava is to Fuzion.

Just as Frost is to Opto as Snow is to Gold.

It IS pretty confusing, especially if you don't throw any of Trilogy's discs. They are all made by Latitude 64, out of Sweden, right?

Can somebody post all of Trilogy's plastics with their equivalents to each other?

Lat - DD - WS
Retro - Prime - ----
Zero - Classic - BT
Opto - Lucid - VIP
Gold - Fuzion - Tournament
Frost - Fluid - Elasto
Snow - Lava - ----
Recycled - BioFuzion - ----
Moonshine - Moonshine - Moonshine

I think I got them all, at least the ones in production currently.

Its time for some serious plastic name consolidation from these guys.

Its like RDG having all these weird names for their gateway blends when people just want to know what gateway blend they are like anyways lol...

More plastics isn't the problem but why make it more confusing for buyers who are not disc geeks like us?

and if I was a Triology retailer *&#^$&@*#&)(*&$#*&@!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts