• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] LE Sentinels and Champ Cobras

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedrew300

Eagle Member
I'm on the lookout for early run Sentinels (the ones that say limited edition at the bottom) and champ cobras, 170+ they can be used, just not destroyed. I have some $$$ left over from Christmas and a few trades. Sanny Q-Sentinels would also be considered.

Well, well oddly enough I acquired a couple of these bad boys from a friend of mine a couple of years ago and I was immediately in love with the plastic.
Grippy, tacky, gummy fingerprint love. I threw the Red one a few times and although I loved the feel I couldn't find a place for the flight lines in my bag.

Red 179g 9.5+/10 NO ink w/ sweet digitized squares stamp
Teal 178g Unthrown but has handling wear (fingerprints) has ink from previous, previous owner pictured. Cool silver geometric stamp.

$55 shipped for the pair.

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpg
    IMG_2359.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2361.jpg
    IMG_2361.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 67
I know where to get one like Big Weekend posted, but it doesnt say Limited Edition, its a 1.2... Interested?

Mike, Thanks for the offer, but that's too light for me.

BW those are exactly what I'm looking for, PM'd

Devin, I'm not sure if the 1.2 runs are made form the same plastic as the LE runs. If they are, I'm interested.

Its grippy, but i have never felt a limited edition one, so i wouldnt be able to tell you the difference. The 1.2 is slightly used, purple with a gold stamp i think

Status
Not open for further replies.