• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Open 2023

Seems like Oliva marked her lie in from the OB but then didn't putt from that mini? The mini is a bit up from her 'practice' putt position so maybe she marked it then retrieved her OB putter. Would have been a better angle if the DGN live camera was behind her initial putt that went OB to see the full sequence of events & putts. Didn't seem like she put up much of an argument and may have even pointed out that she didn't putt from the mini to her card.

Maybe its time to have the players use bright colored minis that stand out on coverage in all light conditions. Brown & green minis are hard to pick up on video.

So far so good on the CB coverage from Northwoods front 9.

It was good...but, I think Ian has a bit of C. Dick fetish going on. He's been kind of like Beavis and Butthead on a few occasions when comments about Chris.

well looks like i was premature

sarah hokom will be on lead card tomorrow

her form is still jank tho

@txmxer definitely agreed. I really enjoyed PCS this year.

I tend to really enjoy the wooded courses during this part of the tour.... so Harmony bends, northwood black, and maple hill in a tight window is nice.
I agree—HB reminds me a bit of my favorite course locally.

But we've seen some good courses. Waco is short, but technical lines. Champions cup is definitely wooded and techanical.

Portland was better this year imo. I think there is a concerted effort to improve the courses where possible so they don't feel like wide open bolf courses with painted OB to create difficulty.

Was it blue ridge? Great potential.

I think there was one one Montana or Wyoming with potential and certainly not bolf course.

Point is I think the DGPT has heard the audience and is trying to choose or improve courses where possible based on fan feedback.

I love Waco (I'm from Texas so have been able to play a few times). You pretty much named the other courses I really enjoyed this year... especially Champions Cup and Blue Ridge in NC.

The less bolf (haven't heard that name before but I'm going to start using it) the better for me.

She should watch her own forehand clinic video from ways back. Thats what I was looking at in, oh lets say 2010 and was nothing wrong with that form then. The current form, well lets go with works for her I guess
Oh yeah I've seen that video. Maybe that new style nets her more distance? Not sure. I just think it looks cool.

Latest posts