• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Open 2023

Time warning for Ohn, but strange that it took SOO long before the call. . looked like they made the call after she threw the disc or did i hear that wrong?
Hard lie but that must have been the longest time i have ever seen for a shot to be thrown

Ricky still doing Ricky things on occasion.

Not playing great (-1)...birdies hole 12. Again. Near drop in. Only MPO to birdie it today (so far).

Time warning for Ohn, but strange that it took SOO long before the call. . looked like they made the call after she threw the disc or did i hear that wrong?
Hard lie but that must have been the longest time i have ever seen for a shot to be thrown
What hole? I would like to see it but have no desire to watch the whole round.

Am looking forward to the final round at the lake, but the weather is anything but promising. Thunderstorms rolling in around 3pm and not going away for hours.

Am looking forward to the final round at the lake, but the weather is anything but promising. Thunderstorms rolling in around 3pm and not going away for hours.
roughly looks like 2% chance of tornado for peoria and south of peoria is 5% chance

Calvin shot 13 down today and still finished 5 strokes back. Redalen was on fire. It is great to see the young man get his first DGPT win in such a dominating fashion. Good stuff.