• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Legacy Bandits 160-174 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Selling some Legacy Bandits I had left from our Monthly this past weekend.
they are 15.50 each, but if you want more then one we can deal. Also have a few other legacy discs and random Innova. Just ask and I will see what I have.

10. 1st run Icon Bandit purple with white stamp 160g

IMG_6309 by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Last edited:
I really want that yellow bandit, I just don't think I have a spot in my bag for a US driver. Bump for lion and some sweet legacy plastic!

wow those things are might tasty .. wish i had the cash atm i would snag a purple or orange no doubt

bump

wow those things are might tasty .. wish i had the cash atm i would snag a purple or orange no doubt

im interested in the 160g, and anything else Legacy 160g & under if you have anything. Been wanting to try legacy, but I only throw light weights.

im interested in the 160g, and anything else Legacy 160g & under if you have anything. Been wanting to try legacy, but I only throw light weights.

This...you wouldn't happen to have any light weight Cannons would you?

not much out there in the -160g area for Legacy ...you can find 161-64g in some but they dont have those out yet...might not be too far off because they are going to the Japan Open to play so i think they have been working on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts