• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] legend plastic

It's amazing. Seems to make all discs fly more stable but retains a lot of glide. My legend sparkle rival is similar to the 11x CALs that I used to throw. The legend ghost is really great bc it has a lot of glide but the fade is much more dumpy than a roc so it fits beautifully in my roc lineup as the big, beefy roc.

Got one from a tourney not sure if I wanna throw it yet it just looks soo amazing!

Grippy, swirly, durable and good glide. It's as premium as plastic can be.

Black Rival

Gold Patriot

Both feel so nice in the hand. Especially the Patriot. Seriously the most under hyped disc of the year.

Attachments

• 20130624_201602_3.jpg
    20130624_201602_3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 343
Black Rival

Gold Patriot

Both feel so nice in the hand. Especially the Patriot. Seriously the most under hyped disc of the year.

Couldn't agree more. These discs have changed my game. I can throw my $ rival on any hole bc I know that if I lose it, another rival will be the same flight (in sparkle line)

I can't wait for their 9speed drivers.

^^^^ no no no..... Sparkle is its own plastic. Different mixture and grip, plus look is way different.

Sparkle is basically the Pinnacle plastic with metal flake added.. Legend is it's own line along the lines of DC's Titanium or L64's Gold Line.

Latest posts