• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lehigh Valley;

adlacro

Cubic Zirconium Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I will be travelling to Allentown, PA and will be in the area for a week and a half beginning Thursday the 20th.

Here is my daily schedule:

11/20: Alexandria Township (NJ) and Tinicum Park (PA)
11/21: South Mountain and DeSales U
11/22: Wehr's Dam and Upper Macungie
11/23 (afternoon): Nockamixon State
11/24: Hackett's and Jordan Creek
11/25: Little Lehigh
11/26: Tyler State and Unami (if time permits)
11/27 (Thanksgiving) not playing
11/28: South Mountain
11/29: Iron Hill, Brandywine, and Anson Nixon (maybe)
11/30 (afternoon): Sellersville

These are not the only courses I am considering, but I am not going near Lancaster or the Poconos this trip around.

If anyone living near these areas wants to join me for a round, you know the drill.

Thanks
Andrew L.

I'd replace one of those courses/days for Camp Sankanac.

And dont forget we never played blue mtn. All those courses you mentioned you have already seen. Lets play the new stuff.

As of now try to reserve the 21 st and 22nd and the 26th and the 28th with me. However with my schedule i cant promise anything. I wil let you know later when the time comes. I just emailed you newjerseys newest and best course greystone woods. If you head near there on your way here hit that up. Just let me know and i will give you pointers on how to navigate around the confusing but great layout

Brian

I do want to play the LV courses at least once during my trip down.
I don't have all day everyday, and so I tried to work around what openings I have during my stay.

I am anxious to play Iron Hill and revisit that "bad" review I posted a number of years back. See If people change their minds. Brandywine is just up the road, so I might as well play that. That will be a Saturday trip.

My departure is in the evening so I cant do anything that night.

Anyone else?

Andrew

Villas Crossing and Sankanac should be on the list. I'd say play Tecumseh instead of Alexandria. Also, Desales isn't playable from what I hear.

Well andrew give me a text if you want to play the 3 courses i listed on the dates i listed. Except for nockamixon and possibly jordan the two courses i listed are better than the rest you mentioned and have already played.

Last edited:
Continuing to adjust and finalize the courses and schedule

Have taken out DeSales, Upper Macungie, and Unami from rotation.

Will be meeting a DGCR member for Villas Crossing and probably even the camp course in Spring City, PA

Possibly meeting another member to write a new review for a course I "trashed" (I still defend the review). Not "trashed" as in littered BTW

Still want to play a good majority of my favs in the LV.

Greystone Woods looks to be fun, may be able to hit it on my way back.

Weather for first few days looked inviting for DG.

Andrew

Latest posts