• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Live Interview/Chat with Dave Feldberg...

hmm ill try and remember to do this

-Chainchaser -- The groove joke wasn't directed at you, no big deal.

This is awesome that you're putting this on! I won't be able to listen due to work -- will the interview be archived at all?

^this/that

I haven't been around this site that long but I know that anytime a Groove is mentioned, jokes fly. People just really hate the Groove. :\

(I thought the Groove joke in this thread was hilarious)

I will be listening to this radio show you're promoting and think it is a sweet idea, btw.
After looking at it again I have to agree. It was just a disc that I had so I thought I would try to give it away. No biggie I guess I just woke up that morning and seen it and just kinda flew off the handle a bit. Sorry about that, just the amount of time it takes to just do one show is unbelievable and I guess when I read that I took as directed at me and the show and not a crappy disc.
Danger said:
If you can't handle the DGCR peanut gallery how do you handle radio???
I control the mute button on the radio show!!! ;)

Be honest doing the show is a whole lot better than doing everything before hand. That part can be overwhelming at times. What I need is a production crew!!!! Anybody willing!!The hours are long and the pay is really bad. :wall:

shoe59 said:
This is awesome that you're putting this on! I won't be able to listen due to work -- will the interview be archived at all?
Yes the shows will be archived. If you have a cell phone and free long distance you can actually listen to the whole show on a cell phone!!!

Just a reminder about the show. It will be next wednesday at 9 PM EST. If you drop by and have question for dave you will be able to ask it live time premitting. Also there is a chat room that you can post questions on.

Good luck and remember to get into your Groove as quickly as possible! :D

If I can remember next week, I will listen to the show. I'm a sucker for any show, article, etc related to this great sport!

So can you call in to the show when it's on and ask questions?

If you do, are you entered into the "best question wins the Groove" contest?

Great show...best interview ive heard in a long time..some great info from Dave.

Ugh... just got home, remembered the interview, dashed to this thread... and it's over.

Thanks for doing it though! I hope I can find the recording online some way!!

Ugh... just got home, remembered the interview, dashed to this thread... and it's over.

Thanks for doing it though! I hope I can find the recording online some way!!
Don't worry I will have a recording posted in a couple days as soon as I get it edited.

Thank you to all that showed up!!We really appreciate it!! There will be another show coming soon and I will post it to let you know the times.