• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Loking for Champion Cobras

you'll be wanting the marketplace (before you get flamed for posting in equipment)

Thanks, that was my first post here. I'll learn my way around. As for flamers, or being flamed, I don't let ignorant people bother me :)

i know someone had 4-5 champ cobras for sale in the market place the other day..should be in first 4few pages..or try and forum search in the marketplace..if i can find the thread ill let you know

i know someone had 4-5 champ cobras for sale in the market place the other day..should be in first 4few pages..or try and forum search in the marketplace..if i can find the thread ill let you know

Thanks Ian !

I know this is a long shot... but there are three new champ cobras on feebay right now, i think two are 180 g. and the other 172 i believe hope that helps you out man.

I have a bunch of champ cobras for sale or trade. I'm looking for champ whippets, money or other things. Le me know.

Guru10, thanks ............. but as you said they are pretty stable, and not what I need for a disc in that slot.

I know somebody has some, so help a brother out :)

simple, get some cash together and find something to promote. call innova up and tell them you want ________(insert mold choice(s) here) to raise money. then when they come take a few for yourself and sell the rest to promote whatever you are promoting.
its a win win situation.
or just poke around for one