• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for Artist

sidewinder22

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I'm looking for someone to do some tourney artwork. Any volunteers or willing to be a tourney sponsor and get some free discs? If you are local I can give you some lessons.

Looking for something similar to my crappy drawing here that would be able to be hot stamped on a disc:

www.sickdisc.com is probably right up your alley for this one. He dyes much more than doing hot stamp designs though. Check out his work; make sure to go to the custom designs page to see the majority. Email Mr. sick disc if interested and see what he has to say.

OtherWorkPbCcDJ.jpg

what do you mean drawings? if you are asking if simple sketches can be hot stamped well yes of course they are the easiest ones to do. Those with shading and lots of detail tend to get a little tricky.

Seems like you could get a very simple well done stamp for cheap it doesn't take a crazy artist to put together a simple stamp. I would be happy to help given the deadline for this.

Can drawings be hot stamped?

I agree with hotstamping your drawing. Might actually become the Mona Lisa of hotstamps. Shouldn't be to hard to size it and possibly add width to the lines for a hotstamp. I personally would love to see your drawing fit in the bottom right of a disc as its (between 3 and 6 of a clock face.) Just my take though.

Looking for an artist again. Something similar to the ones above, but in color and black and white and maybe holding a mug and driving or putting while jumping out of pond, little more expressive face.

Looking for an artist again. Something similar to the ones above, but in color and black and white and maybe holding a mug and driving or putting while jumping out of pond, little more expressive face.

not sure how message work on this site but just sent you one with my email if you are still in need.