• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

First post, I hope I'm in the right place.
I found a Flying Squirrel at The Bird's Nest in Arvada. It was between #1 and #17. No name or number. If you can descibe it, I'd be more than happy to return it.

took my baby sister out yesterday, and she oated a dyed star valk sky high into one of the healthiest trees on the easy course at cal state monterey bay. not a disc i'll miss, but was a great girl disc.

is all relative though, got a lost aftershock back from a club buddy a few days before hand.

Just lost my blue and yellow striped pro leopard. Stupid shot trying to toss it over a pond in crazy rain. Saw it hit a tree right in front of the pond and never saw it come out. Pretty sure its in the water.

Middle Park, Davenport, IA

Found a blue Westside King on the 11th hole, marked with name & number, but illegible. I tried calling a few different exchanges with no luck. Brandon S, if you read this, drop me a line.

Rentadot

Eastern Avenue DGC, Davenport, IA

Lost my 2nd yellow Ching Genesis on the 11th hole - it went into or across the creek. It's marked w/ name & number if you find it.:mad:

Lost one today. Piped one deep into death shule off the tee (dang 15mph head winds). Threw a provisional in case I couldn't find the first and it must've landed less than 15 feet from the first. :doh: Threw a third in case I didn't find either and it was ok.

It took me 10 minutes or so just to get to where my disc was. I had to knock down vines, thorns, and about 20 spiderwebs to get there. When I got there I was walking at least a foot off the ground because of all the undergrowth (you couldn't see the ground).

I found my first about 18 feet in the air in the crap but lost my 2nd (mostly because I wasn't willing to spend an hour looking).

First disc I've lost in 2 years (from my bag). The last 2 have both been orange champ bosses. Strange.

Awhile ago I lost my Z pred, a new one is in the mail. Today I found a guy from SC's 11X KC Pro Gazelle. He came to pick it up as he lost it just before I got there. It was a cool disc, and I'm glad He didn't have to lose it.

lost my $$$ 11x x-out firebird on a risky 2nd teeshot ... it is apparently not the meathook it used to be anymore. skipped off the land, skipped across the water, pulled a series of hard right skips, and is now about 25' from dry land in some very nasty water. i am taking my kayak out tomorrow to look for it.

When I was in Cincinnati Ohio, I was playing at Heritage Park. At Hole #5 I threw my Pinkish Red Colored Leopard (It has my name on the back of it) but it was the worst throw ever and it flew into the tall grass by the baseball field. Like words couldn't describe how horrible that throw was. After 10-15 minutes of searching I gave up. So if anyone finds it, next time I come down to Ohio, you will receive 100 high fives.

Doesn't that sound like a good trade?

I found a disc a couple of weeks ago, so I called the number and left a message. I was just starting to think that I'd never hear from him when I get a text message. We arranged to meet yesterday to get him back the disc. Anyhow, he's shows up and gives me a six pack of beer as a thank you! I guess he really liked that disc. So remember, it's always best to call the number! :thmbup:

Found!

Found a disc today at the Albert-Oakland Park here in Columbia, Missouri.
Has the name Ryan W. but no phone number. Ryan W., if you would like your disc back, please contact me.

COLUMBUS OHIO

Found a lightning upshot 2 at hambrick with the name Kosanovich on it.
I've had it for about 8 years, if youre kosanovich you can have it back if you want it.

Since I haven't the means, I'll throw this idea out there. Had a heart attack last September, and disc golf has been my main means of exercise to rehab my body within my limitations. There's only one problem....I'm also going blind and since starting in May I've lost at least a bunch of discs. 2 Leopards, 2 Valk's, and my Champion Beast. Oh yeah, and a Champion Orc and Wraith. Most were leftovers given to me, but it still sucks to lighten the bag like that. With the era of smart phones and gps tracking, I'd think that there'd be some kind of chip attached disc located app by now. Or a noise making device or SOMETHING to help me track down my errant throws. I know all about the glow discs and small LED's, but I've found nothing to help me further. One big suggestion is to just stop losing them, but even the best lose discs on occasion. Any ideas? Hard to get better when on every throw I fear losing a disc. I start thinking about the throw too much, and then it gets all screwed up. HELP!

Since I haven't the means, I'll throw this idea out there. Had a heart attack last September, and disc golf has been my main means of exercise to rehab my body within my limitations. There's only one problem....I'm also going blind and since starting in May I've lost at least a bunch of discs. 2 Leopards, 2 Valk's, and my Champion Beast. Oh yeah, and a Champion Orc and Wraith. Most were leftovers given to me, but it still sucks to lighten the bag like that. With the era of smart phones and gps tracking, I'd think that there'd be some kind of chip attached disc located app by now. Or a noise making device or SOMETHING to help me track down my errant throws. I know all about the glow discs and small LED's, but I've found nothing to help me further. One big suggestion is to just stop losing them, but even the best lose discs on occasion. Any ideas? Hard to get better when on every throw I fear losing a disc. I start thinking about the throw too much, and then it gets all screwed up. HELP!
they make something that beeps that you can attach to your disc

just picked up the phone to an unknown number....

my champ teebird lost some five months ago has been found "under a bush" hahaha yay

Stolen innova by hippie..

Finally make it over to Bear Branch Park, Woodlands for the day and get ready to tee off on hole #1 with my sister. Maybe my third time playing disc golf. I'm up first to tee off with (I forget the exact disc) a white innova driver which my sister found while at Spring Valley, woodlands. Was loving how my practice throws looked! Unfortunately I nail a patch of trees and brush about 75 ft. from the basket. Figures hole #18 basket is about 30 ft. from where my disc landed in the woods, and three guys had just finished putting as I waited for my sister to throw. I run down and quickly ask if they saw a white innova fly through. "If it went towards here it's most likely up in a tree" says the guy with hair reaching his back holding four discs one white disc faced toward his body, the opposite way of the other three. Now I recently moved here from East PA where 95% of people have no respect.. Low housing prices flooded it with tons of "struggling" NY residents. Since I've been in North Houston I've noticed a MUCH more friendly atmosphere.. So I trusted the dude and continued searching for the innova.. 15-20min later.. Damn hippie took it.. Really though? Scum bag

just lost my brand new Lat 64 Flow, its a very pearly forrest green color, lost it on hole 17 at North Town Park in Pflugerville, it flipped on me and soared out of sight and i never saw it come down, probably in a tree somewhere