• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Ace disc reunited

Today I found a 7/10 Star Sidewinder today with name, number, and ace ink from 09. Called the guy from the course. He had lost it 2 years ago. Stashed disc for him to pick up in a woodsy hiddy place. It was obvious in the discussion that I definitely did not find it where it was lost originally.

Sweet early day at Walnut Ridge

I found a sweet tie dye Predator the other day with a phone and pdga number on it. It was my first time to find a marked disc so I wasn't sure what to expect upon contacting the guy. Turns out, he's been playing for 23 years and said he would trade me a disc for it and would give me free lessons (since I'm such a noodle-armed noob lol)
Just goes to show how far doing the right thing can get you!

Sigh. I never lose plastic. So appearing on this thread twice in a week's time ticks me off. There aren't many spots to lost discs at Cedarock in Burlington, but the left side of #3 is certainly one of them, though how on earth I lost a hot pink Wraith is beyond me. There isn't much greenery there, but its awful dense. And again, it was off a practice throw. Grrrrrrrrr!

Ace disc reunited

Today I found a 7/10 Star Sidewinder today with name, number, and ace ink from 09. Called the guy from the course. He had lost it 2 years ago. Stashed disc for him to pick up in a woodsy hiddy place. It was obvious in the discussion that I definitely did not find it where it was lost originally.

Sweet early day at Walnut Ridge

Oh how I wish this would happen with my one and only Ace disc! :(

I retired my first and only Ace Disc years ago (an X2 on hole 18 position A at Morley Field in 2001) and lost its replacement on hole 11 at Morley Field in San Diego on a vacation in 2010. It was turned in, and I eventually got the call, but by that time I was back home on the East Coast. My buddy in San Dog was supposed to go get it and mail it to me, but he never did. As a result, I unretired my X2, and it remains my go-to, most dependable disc.

Lost a Marshall St. Roc on hole #16 at Tinicum today. I threw all four of my Rocs for practice. The first three parked right under the basket, the last one I released way late and to the left. I know there are Tinny locals who frequent this forum, let me know if you stumble upon it.

I forgot to pick up my gummy champ Eagle at Kit Carson after my drive. I realized it a couple of holes later. Went back to check and of course it is gone. Zero phone calls. That bitch is probably reading these forums now!

my buddy and i lost a disc each in the water to the left of the basket on hole 18 at sellersville disc golf course. His disc was a 1st run atlas that was blue with a red rim and I lost a dyemax white star avair with a new york giants logo on it. I think our names were in both. please return if found

I lost a sweet dyed fuse at Poli Poli back in February this year. It made me sad, but whatever, texted my maui DG contact there and told him where I lost it and to enjoy it if he happened to find it. Flew home and forgot all about it.

So last night I get a call with a cali number which is odd for me in canada so I almost didn't answer. Turns out to be some guy playing DG in maui and he and his buddy just found my disc sitting in a basket at the park course on maui. Ha!

I thanked him for the call and told him to enjoy the disc.

Makes me smile when I think about it now. :)

All right long shot but I lost a vibram lace it was green. I lost it at the 18th hole at flat rock columbus GA. This about a month ago just figured I would try.

I found a yellow driver on Mt. Airy's hole 13 with the initials D.M. Anyone who knows who is the owner please post. I'll ask Fred tomorrow to see if he knows who D.M. is.

Lost my shield stamp day-glo S-PD at Camden I hole 11. Tried throwing a spike hyzer over the trees and pulled around instead of through. Looked for a good hour. That was some thick woods. I am really going to miss that disc.

worth a shot

I lost a leopard pro on basket #17 at lincoln ridge about 2-3 weeks ago, color was neon yellow/green weight 167. My throw looked like it landed in the tree area to the left of the fairway, I spent almost an hour looking. My name and number are written on the inside rim (jeff). I know its hard at times to trust that if someone finds your disc they would call you and let you know. I'm still staying positive lol. Disc is in the pic, to show the color. Also if anyone plays at boone woods, I lost that black Discraft Pro-D banger putter out there. Has a gold Discraft stamp, also two metal mafia stickers on the top. Weight is 174, and with it being a black disc, I was not able to write my name and number on it :/ I hope posting this here gets some kind of response.

Attachments

• 1043993_4792716058182_257206013_n.jpg
    1043993_4792716058182_257206013_n.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 31
^^^Yep, that's a tough hole above one of the most beautiful ravines in disc golf. Lost a couple there myself. Hope folks call you back!

Lost a bluish-green star Valkyrie on hole #2 (red tee) at Rollin Ridge last Sunday. I knew I couldn't carry the entire swamp/pond to the basket, but I thought I was all good when it faded left past the tree. Nope, more swamp there. :doh:

I can't remember if I ever got around to inking it, so hopefully it turns up in the lost and found bin. Same dye as its older brother it was supposed to replace.

Attachments

• clarkson.jpg
    clarkson.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 14
I've lost every Roadrunner I've ever had. At some point they roadrun their way out of my life. I've started beating in stable discs for turnovers so they flex back a bit and land flat.

At Springwood Player's Course our threesome all got pushed into the rough on 11 by the wind. My blue beast was the only one we couldn't find, of course. I did find a red disc signed by a pro with no owner's name or information on it on 11 while looking for my Beast. If you can describe it, its yours.

Lost my Zone today. Just walked off and left it lying in the open. I went back, but someone had already picked it up. I bought a DGA Breaker to replace it so if the Zone by chance comes back I'll give it to my son who likes it for forehand.

Curtis