• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoey

Birdie Member
Yeah DGCR!

Anything you need to ask or are wondering about, this seems like the place to do it!

For Black Friday --> "Cyber Monday" we have 10% off all stock discs... this includes our November Specials too...

10% off X-Outs
15% off Vintage Discs
20% off Glow and L.E.D. Items
25% off all Clothing and Hats.

Everyone also seems to be loving our $12.79 Glow Ions too.

We're also working on some nice December Specials... December Specials are the most special of all.

decemer specials!! just in time for my birthday! and christmas! will you be getting more echo star teebirds anytime soon?

decemer specials!! just in time for my birthday! and christmas! will you be getting more echo star teebirds anytime soon?

We'll be ordering Innova in the next couple days and if there are any gaps, and Innova has them available, you can be sure we'll fill them!

^ I second that, throw westside in on the deal.....OOOOOOOOOOH YEAH.

There will have to be some tough decisions made... We'll have to cut many straws into different lengths and hope for the best.

^^^ +1 Prodiscus

I've got three Jokeri, a Respecti, but have been holding off on the Midari until I could get the Legenda at the same time. Let us know.

^^^ +1 Prodiscus

I've got three Jokeri, a Respecti, but have been holding off on the Midari until I could get the Legenda at the same time. Let us know.

The entire Prodiscus line is available at MSt...

some of that Premium is super sweet!!

already copped 2 MIDARi, can't wait to throw them. Gonna dye my premo one too.

Probably gonna grab a couple RESPECTi and replacement JOKERi too when I get some more money, I think for carrying this awesome line, i'll specifically give my money to MSTDG:cool:

Thanks for the update!
The Jokeri and Midari are a couple of my most used discs, so I can't wait to pick up a new Respecti (I have a first run meathook) and Legenda!

Are you guys getting a Latitude64 shipment anytime soon? I'm looking forward to the new GL Strikers and Visions.

Status
Not open for further replies.