• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] McBeth Discraft Signature Line

Wait. What picture? Or was there a picture and it was removed? Or is there a picture elsewhere that I haven't seen that you are referencing?

Wait. What picture? Or was there a picture and it was removed? Or is there a picture elsewhere that I haven't seen that you are referencing?

2791f4075daff71994e9b5b4a414b3a5.jpg

Doesn't seem legit, just based on the molds.

You guys realize that almost all ads and promos are shopped, right. The days of using an actual lighttable are long gone.

This is the truth.

But even so, it seems like it would be pretty early to have finalized stamp artwork for him considering he just recently finalized the deal. Unless this may be the "promo" artwork they used to pitch him, and it just got leaked.

I would think one of his signature discs would be a McPro Aviar knock off and idk about him using a buzzz since he likes beaded mids

He does have the Mako3 in and out of the bag which I think is pretty close to a BuzzzSS or BuzzzSS-Buzzz tweener. But a lot of times it seemed like a replacement for beat Roc3's rather than the go to for him.

He does have the Mako3 in and out of the bag which I think is pretty close to a BuzzzSS or BuzzzSS-Buzzz tweener. But a lot of times it seemed like a replacement for beat Roc3's rather than the go to for him.

Or Archer, maybe. Or is the Archer TOO understable?

Side note: did they announce formally and definitively tha McBeth is going to Discraft? Oderwise, this sig disc line is just so much fake news.

Yes it's official as of this morning. See Jomez for the announcement and Ultiworld for more information about his contract.

Yeah, I'd expect a putting putter. Magnets?

I bet he's happy to have access to Zones. I swear Paul temporarily bagged every new Innova attempt at an overstable putter: Aviar3, Rat, Aviarx3...

Yes, Innova never quite got that right, for some reason (though the AvX3 is similar in flight to the Harp for me). I'll be surprised if he doesn't use and like the Zone.

He'll for sure bag Comets. He remembers when MJ beat him using Comets, oh yes he remembers.

Latest posts