• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Well, that was very brief.

Just checked the Innova Proshop... they are OUT OF STOCK, completely.

I just received 4 of the 3x versions I believe. I got them when I heard they were as stiff as the KC's but shaped more like the normal Aviar. I was a bit disappointed in the stiffness when I got them. The rim is very stiff, but the flight plate is pure gummy and feels like the disc will taco every time I throw! I put almost no pressure on the flight plate and it bends to all the way down in line with the bottom of the rim! Did I just get a bad batch or are they that flexible?

I just received 4 of the 3x versions I believe. I got them when I heard they were as stiff as the KC's but shaped more like the normal Aviar. I was a bit disappointed in the stiffness when I got them. The rim is very stiff, but the flight plate is pure gummy and feels like the disc will taco every time I throw! I put almost no pressure on the flight plate and it bends to all the way down in line with the bottom of the rim! Did I just get a bad batch or are they that flexible?
'

I did not get one of the last batch of McPro Aviars, but they might have tweaked the formula to be softer at McBeth's request. Whatever they did worked for him, as he had noooo trouble at the Worlds with his McPro Aviars.

giphy.gif

another re-run. meh'

I expect a new rating record on the next update on Oct 1... So a >1051 stamp next then the grand slam stamp.

I absolutely love these putters but these stamps are getting crazy and I'm going to run out of room on the wall. I wish there were just black ones with the regular stamp in stock so I can re-up on my supply of throwers and not feel like I'm throwing a collector piece.

im liking mine a lot as well. have a standard white 3x that is my putter and a few backups. just ordered more. i don't mind supporting paul at all because these are some darn tasty discs. for any now that putts with these how long do they hold up for you? as a putter only i don't expect too much wear but I'm new to base type plastic putters coming from anodes and envies.

I've been using a Mcpro Aviar as my primary putter for awhile now. I have a stack of extras but have primarily used one for the last several months and it's holding up great. It shows some wear from the basket and it dropping down onto concrete when I caught a branch trying for a long putt but nothing major and it still flies great. I only putt with it and use an Anode or Nova for putter drives/approach shots so that helps prolong the life. I play 1-3 times per week and putt my practice basket in the basement almost nightly so it's well used.

i'm pretty sure one mcpro aviar will last 100 years...
kc pro was already bulletproof, mcpro feels even stiffer.

even my nova has lasted like 4 years of constant putting/throwing.