• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

I hesitated, and now my decision about whether to buy or not is that much easier! I'm still trying to decide if I'm ready to pick these as my regular putters. $14 a pop isn't exactly cheap, but I guess they're not that much more than the alternatives...

Shame they won't make the McPro Aviar into regular production as I'm not a fan of Innovas other plastics for putting.

I agree. It would mean a ton more $$ for McBeth if they sold larger quantities of the McPro Aviar. A production run that doesn't include the Grand Slam stamp on the bottom would be fine with me, and they could still put out various special runs commemorating Paul's (continuing) achievements....

Do I have this right?

Test material
Signature
2013 tour series First release
2013 tour series 1132 Bottom stamp
2013 tour series Back to back bottom stamp
2014 tour series
2014 tour series 1050 bottom stamp
2014 tour series Mcb3ast bottom stamp
3x World champion
3x World champion 4 peat world champ bottom stamp
4x World champion 1051 bottom stamp
4x World champion grand slam bottom stamp

12 different McPro Aviars?

Yep and it's a great way for them to support the top pro in the organized side of the sport, considering he gets a cut of the profits.

If you have the URL to the specific page, you can generally still get to the page. I just want to see the listing.

I was checking all day for these and I missed them. There will be more but hot dang that was fast anyone know about how many they posted?

Latest posts