• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

Will they still throw the teebirds up even if g star goes into production next month?

here are the two best looking out of my order. yellow has a rainbow stamp and the orange has highlights that you may not be able to see in the pic. all all board flat and all max weight.

the orange one is going in my bag and i think i'm going hold on to this yellow one for a while in case they're not restocked. i got 4 others to first cycle through. :)

Just received mine today. The plastic definitely has a waxier feel than the KC Pro, not as chalky. They also seem more stiff than some KC's I've felt, but there is one KC I have that feels about the same (texture is different, though).

…its just fun watching the stock levels. Theirs about a thousand available, how long will they last this time?

I know I've held off after hearing they're the same as the pro roc3 in the store

They are absolutely the same plastic, and the McBeths are the same price as the regular Pro Roc3's. It's just a matter of which stamp or color you prefer at this point.

These fly like sooo smooth, straight buttah!
picture.php

I don't typically throw Innova anymore but these are going in the bag fosho!

Got to huck my new McPro's today. They are dead straight. Should compliment my KC Pro's very nicely. The plastic feels great. Stiff, yet grippy. THATS WHAT SHE SAID