• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

I wish I would have read this earlier, lol. I bought a McPro, so I posted my back up F2 Pro Roc3 to sell.... I didn't think I needed another back up disc laying around, but now I feel like if I would have held on to it, I could have made some money off of it, lol.

If you need a back up pro Roc3 let me know. I have a few extra.

I got my two today and they are the same as the Factory store pro Roc3 discs I bought. They are not board stiff like the first release McPro Aviars I have.

They have a slight flex only in the dome out of the box, but clearly you haven't felt a KC Pro Roc lately as they are nowhere near as stiff as these.

Bear in mind that i'm posting this from Ca where it's supposed to be in the 80's today, and they still have some real stiffness to them

Coming from Minnesota in my house feeling through about 4 12x rocs and 5 mcpro roc3, they don't feel different enough to call it a different plastic blend. Different run, yes but different plastic blend? You can gladly bid my facebook auctions up right now guys!

Coming from Minnesota in my house feeling through about 4 12x rocs and 5 mcpro roc3, they don't feel different enough to call it a different plastic blend. Different run, yes but different plastic blend? You can gladly bid my facebook auctions up right now guys!

These feel much stiffer than any Kc pro Roc ive felt in the past year

I could not tell you an honest date the ones that are in retail stores have been ran, for all I know they sat in the warehouse for 8 years, are a 11x run and were stamped 12x. I wish I knew what really goes on in that factory.

I wish I knew what really goes on in that factory.

75135-Breaking-Bad-money-bed-Huell-5-pJrx.jpeg

I got my two today and they are the same as the Factory store pro Roc3 discs I bought. They are not board stiff like the first release McPro Aviars I have.

I am VERY glad that they are not as stiff as the McPro Aviars. I have two of them things and I love the way they fly, but they are hard and slick! My bag looks like a McPro obsession, lol.

I am VERY glad that they are not as stiff as the McPro Aviars. I have two of them things and I love the way they fly, but they are hard and slick! My bag looks like a McPro obsession, lol.

Have you tried the 2X run of Aviars? They're a little softer and grippier.

When I ordered they were out of Blue & white already. I got these two:
Orange/green foil stamp, 180g:
orMcProRoc_zpsb98e6c6d.jpg

Pinky/rainbow foil stamp, 180g:
McPink_zpsb653016a.jpg

In the notes I asked for max weight if available & they accomodated me! :clap:
Both are hard, slick plastic!

I'm gonna order a few when they restock.. hopefully soon