• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

Wait what, this is the same disc as the Factory Pro Roc3, it should fly the same.

yea i realized later i quoted the wrong response. what i meant to say is that i'm happy the mcpro roc3's are like the pro roc3's previously sold at the factory store. i have a yellow one that has beat in similarly to the one you described and i can't wait to start rotating these through my bag. :D

yea i realized later i quoted the wrong response. what i meant to say is that i'm happy the mcpro roc3's are like the pro roc3's previously sold at the factory store. i have a yellow one that has beat in similarly to the one you described and i can't wait to start rotating these through my bag. :D

Yeah i have a yellow one too, it is finally developing the slightest bit of turn to its flight , like a mini S curve

Mine will be there when I get home today.
One was just put up for auction on FB and right away got a $25 bid.

Oy!

:gross: I feel like there is so much price manipulation with facebook. Be the first to put it on there and have a friend bid 2x what you paid for and all of a sudden thats the going rate.

Mine will be there when I get home today.

Oy!

Someone was trying to sell a pair for $50, i saw someone requesting 1 for $25, i immediately PM'd them and sold mine for $25, It was great because it's the only one that came in above legal weight.

I was going to throw mine tonight but it sounds like I should get a pro F2 and save the McBeth stamp in case they become collectables?

Man, when did I get suckered into collecting discs?

I was going to throw mine tonight but it sounds like I should get a pro F2 and save the McBeth stamp in case they become collectables?

these are tour series.. they will restock and likely be sold all year.. so throw it.

That's backwards the way I see it. F2s are probably oop now and Mcpros are now in production. Save your F2s and start making posts about how they fly better than mcpros.

I'm not convinced the McPros and the F2 Pro Roc3's are the same plastic.

I'm not convinced the McPros and the F2 Pro Roc3's are the same plastic.

I have multiples of both in the same colors, and yes, i can confirm they are the same

They arent actually f2's they have an innova pro shop stamp, but yeah i think they will just be making mcpro's from now on

I personally am convinced the mcpro's are just a kc pro roc with a mcpro stamp. These no way shape or form are the same plastic as the mcpro aviars. I live in the cold and the mcpro rocs were flexible out of the box when i opened it.

Even though these are going to be a stock release, these discs are going for $35-$40 on the Facebook Auctions. Just Crazy

I personally am convinced the mcpro's are just a kc pro roc with a mcpro stamp. These no way shape or form are the same plastic as the mcpro aviars. I live in the cold and the mcpro rocs were flexible out of the box when i opened it.

no one has said they're the same as the mcpro avairs.

i'm sure the conversation went something like this...

paul: man dave, i really like these roc3's and i'd love to cycle them but this jolly launcher plastic just lasts forever.

dave: well paul, i got this run of pro plastic coming up so why don't give a try. we'll give you some to try, sell others at the factory store, and then sit on the rest to see if they're any good.

paul: :hfive:

They have a slight flex only in the dome out of the box, but clearly you haven't felt a KC Pro Roc lately as they are nowhere near as stiff as these.

Bear in mind that i'm posting this from Ca where it's supposed to be in the 80's today, and they still have some real stiffness to them

Save your F2s and start making posts about how they fly better than mcpros.

I wish I would have read this earlier, lol. I bought a McPro, so I posted my back up F2 Pro Roc3 to sell.... I didn't think I needed another back up disc laying around, but now I feel like if I would have held on to it, I could have made some money off of it, lol.

I have no doubt that Innova let's quality blanks sit around for future use, other than CFR's. I picked up a 1st run CE Leopard stamped Pro line recently. I'm guessing that Innova wanted some good, early feedback on this 'new' plastic before running it again in mass.