• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meanwhile, in Phuket ,Thailand:

joecoin

* Ace Member *
How About Blindfolded pairs?
Perfect for groups of 4 or more, split into pairs. The thrower is blindfolded while the partner rattles the chains of the basket to help them aim. Our scoremaster keeps record of the scores & the losers pay for everyone's round.

http://www.phuketgameszone.com/frisbee-golf.php

JoeCoin is this your course? I've lived in Bangkok for the last 4 years and until a few months ago thought there wasn't disc golf anywhere in Thailand...but now courses in phuket, samui, and one being built near Chiang Rai has me really excited. If its your course PM me details please :)

home-main-2.jpg

That place seriously does look like it'd be fun.

The picture, on the other hand, is just bizarre. It may have looked okay if it was just her, but the guy just makes it uncomfortable.

The picture, on the other hand, is just bizarre. It may have looked okay if it was just her, but the guy just makes it uncomfortable.

This. The poster in general if very strange. Blindfolded disc does sound kind of fun though.

The place sounds like fun, but I prefer to watch my discs fly rather than being blind folded. Lol, Phuket!

now to yourself outloud pronounce the name of this place slowly...

phuk.... et...

This isn't what y'all do when you play with your wives/girlfriends? Maybe I'm just weird...

JoeCoin is this your course? I've lived in Bangkok for the last 4 years and until a few months ago thought there wasn't disc golf anywhere in Thailand...but now courses in phuket, samui, and one being built near Chiang Rai has me really excited. If its your course PM me details please :)

No, not my course. I just like searching out weird stuff.

we had 18 holes here on samui 9 years ago, a second 18 holes 6 years ago and now two separate 9 hole courses. i'll be starting a new course in udon thani one week from today.

i've spoken with the guy operating the course, he doesn't know anything about disc golf. saw us doing it here on samui and thought it would go well with his football golf course.

Latest posts