• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Medium Pure

animal

Just wanted to see if anyone had a medium pure in-hand or knew when they would be hitting the stores. Last I heard was they were shipping out of Sweden at the end of October.

Coming very soon to Discnation

We expect the rest of our order to land today or the next including the Medium Pures. Not sure if there is a release date yet, but if there isn't I'll try to make sure they get up asap

Coming very soon to Discnation

We expect the rest of our order to land today or the next including the Medium Pures. Not sure if there is a release date yet, but if there isn't I'll try to make sure they get up asap

Good to hear, thank you!

I'm back on the Pure train after losing a Rhyno down a storm drain. Ordered an RGL for driving duties (straight/turnover) along with a Jokeri Premi (Wind, Fade finishes, Flex).

I haven't tossed one but I think the Medium blend is their best yet. I think it will become the main plastic for most pure and judge lovers. We will have these up on the site soon