• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meeting Climo...what should I have him sign?

Climo's extraordinarily large ears allow him to hear everything said about him, even on the interwebz. Ken Climo is in fact the only human being that Chuck Norris could not successfully sneak up on. He would anticipate Chuck Norris' attack then defend himself with one of his 12 world championship trophies.

Well, calling him klimo is bad, but at least he dident call him Cen Klimo, thats like instant death!

Ain't no big deal ...

picture.php

Of course, I haven't washed that hand for going on a year now ... :D

I bet Climo smells like a pile of hundred dollar bills soaked in aqua velva!!

maybe he would who knows when i meeet the champ im going to shake his hand and ask him to sign my k c pro roc 180 g

Instead of him signing your disc, you should ask to sign one of his. :p

ROFL, WIN! :clap:

So when he wins #13 with that disc the 13x run of Teebirds will have bill's signature across the flight plate!!

Ain't no big deal ...

picture.php

Of course, I haven't washed that hand for going on a year now ... :D

Looks like you caught him at the filming of Disc Golf Fundamentals 1 out there in CA at that 9 hole course...forget the name of that place.

I am sure he would be smiling while doing that. Man, I hope I become famous.

Eh, not me, you can have all the fame you want! I guess it would really depend on the type of fame... but still. KC is impressive for sure, not really stoked on meeting anyone famous anymore though.

Latest posts