• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merry Christmas.........

Merry Christmas :). I should probably stop drinking eggnog and vodka and save it for tomorrow...but its soooo good.

Happy holidays! This is what the wife got me! Nuke OS 174g

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419516057465.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419516057465.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 40
It's 8:30AM. Everyone's still sleeping and I'm wishing I'd snuck (OK sneaked stupid spell check.) out for a quick nine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas to all. Dthunderchicken, you and your spell check made me laugh. Yes, snuck is not a word. It's always either sneak or sneaked. As long as the person understands what you are talking about, mission accomplished. Even if it's done using a word that society has created... like our good ole snuck.

Last edited:
Merry xmas to all. Wife got me $100 gift certificate to DGC. Just spent half of it,:clap:

What did everyone get for Christmas? Discing goodies?

I got a Christmas 180g Star Rancho Roc :D that's my only disc golf gift.

Other goodies include Duluth Trading work pants, didydmium glasses, Watchmen Graphic Novel + DVD box set, coffee aero press, Fallout Enclave hoodie and Brotherhood of Steel t-shirt, new slippers, and a few other odds and ends.

This year I actually got the things I asked for! :thmbup:

Other goodies include Duluth Trading work pants, didydmium glasses, Watchmen Graphic Novel + DVD box set, coffee aero press, Fallout Enclave hoodie and Brotherhood of Steel t-shirt, new slippers, and a few other odds and ends.

got a gift card to infinite discs, im glad because i dont trust them with my disc purchases

I got 2 inches of rain that washed out 4 bridges, 2 days before a BYOP doubles event.

Which wasn't even close to what I asked for, which was a bulldozer, which I guess would put Santa in violation of OSHA and FAA rules.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wife got me a Dynamic Disc Soldier bag I've been eyeing, got me a Champion Beast and Valkyrie, a Judge putter, 2 more judge putters and 2 suspects from the marketplace here, and a Lucid off EBay, plus she went with me to play 36 holes of golf on Christmas day since we had absolutely nothing else to do.

I got to see the wonder and excitement in my 14 month old granddaughter's eyes opening presents, got frustrated trying to put together her some assembly required Little Tikes car, and then played 18 at Little Mulberry with the son, (and beat him :D) Overall, a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, Merry Festivus to all. I started playing in February, this year. I was stoked as always when trying something new. I'm fortunate to have a guy that I play with, who helps me with everything when we play. So Sumo Claus took note of that and got him a G-Star Destroyer for Christmas. His friend, who plagued with us once, gave me so many little tidbits that Sumo Claus took note of this and have him a Champion Metal Flake Gator to replace the one that he lost. As for me, I will take a cue from Lou Gehrig and consider myself lucky. I got 2 Star TeeBirds, a Champion Eagle and a KC Roc as stocking stuffers. I also got a pair of nice hiking boots, which will be my main DG footwear and a DD Soldier Bag. And most importantly, my family and close friends, whom I consider family also,to celebrate this holiday with.

Latest posts