• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Midland/Odessa, TX

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
Is there any disc golf scene out there?? I'll be headed out there soon for a job opportunity.

apparently not! j/k
at least you have a choice of courses. not bad for the middle of nowhere.

Yeah no joke! I've played them before, and there were people throwing. So I have hope!

My bf is leaving Monday (I think) for a job in midland. He should be there a week. He is taking his discs in hopes of playing somewhere.

Last time I was in Midland (7-8 years ago) the course there was on the college campus. Very flat on all of the holes with a ditch running along the Eastern side of the area. not many trees, but enough to cause some variety.

I got to design the initial 9 holes in Odessa's Commanche Trail Park. They would not let me use the area around the pond nor the wooded area on the North side of I-20. Now the 18 hole course does use the pond area and some of the woods on the South side of the area.

Thanks for the info guys. I've already been out here 3 weeks. Not much of a scene, I've been wondering when the mini is!