• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

That'd be great, I'd also love to know how long it takes from order to arrival.
Thanks

There are pics of all 3 in this thread, but people have said the green is even brighter in person. That's why I wanted real world comparisons...
I think I'm leaning towards the black & orange. It just sucks cause these bags are the best on the market from a functional point of view, but I am not thrilled with any of the colors:\

I think they may be doing new colors on there next run. I do know they will not be making the digi camo anymore, so that leaves room for at least 1 new color combination if they keep it at a minimum of 3 choices.

Wes is awesome at responding to emails, you may give them a shout and see if different colors are in their future?

I think they may be doing new colors on there next run. I do know they will not be making the digi camo anymore, so that leaves room for at least 1 new color combination if they keep it at a minimum of 3 choices.

Wes is awesome at responding to emails, you may give them a shout and see if different colors are in their future?

Yeah, I read that.
In my opinion, they didn't exactly hit a home run with their color choices this time around, and I'm impatient anyway. So I'm not holding out for better choices next time. Plus, I've emailed Wes back a forth a couple times, but he hasn't replied to my last 3 emails. I'd assume they're quite busy this time of year though, especially with the bag release.

I've seen the green in person at the start of doubles one night, and it is brighter in person, but IMO looks better. It was very pleasing to the eye, and isn't so bright that it takes away from the bag. I thought overall it was designed very tastefully, and is definitely a lot lighter than my DIY bag. I think he was carrying more discs than I was as well.

Ii ordered around 5to pm eastern on monday. Emailed at 11:30 in tuesday to get tracking and was supposed to have shipped. Said delivery would be friday, but no updates on tracking numbers. I look today and it now says just departed from texas and i wont get it until tuesday. Wes said he would look into it. Kinda sucks that i already sold my bag and have no way to hold discs...

Update: wes got back with me and they are going to see about overnighting the bag the rest of the way. Apparently paypal put a hold on my card until wednesday so the funds didnt clear until thursday. I feel they are going above an issue not technically theirs, excellent customer service!!

Know what kills me about tracking numbers? You can see the last location. You know you could drive there and pick it up and be back home filling up your new bag in a matter of 30 minutes, but instead, you have to wait 48 hours for the delivery driver to bring it to you.
Dam my impatience!

I know exactly what you mean. I hate that anxiety of waiting for something to be delivered when you see its at your local post office or "out for delivery". Ill pretty much be waiting at the door and looking outside every few minutes till it gets there.

Know what kills me about tracking numbers? You can see the last location. You know you could drive there and pick it up and be back home filling up your new bag in a matter of 30 minutes, but instead, you have to wait 48 hours for the delivery driver to bring it to you.
Dam my impatience!

I know exactly what you mean. I hate that anxiety of waiting for something to be delivered when you see its at your local post office or "out for delivery". Ill pretty much be waiting at the door and looking outside every few minutes till it gets there.

It's funny because your avatar (from trailer park boys, or something) looks like he's sitting around waiting on a package.

We only have camo bags left in stock! Our new shipment will be in soon as well as some new products.
We will carry our original grey/green colors in addition to adding two new colors this time around.
Also this shipment will be rocking a few enhanced features.
We removed the velcro and added zippers in our main compartment and reinforced the straps even more.
Thanks again for all of the support and orders!

Thanks for updates. When u say removed velcro and added zippers are you speaking of the velcro that holds the "floor" in the upper main compartment. I hope that is it. That piece likes to work itself free dropping all the stuff in it behind discs. Also any details on strap improvements? ?

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Thanks for updates. When u say removed velcro and added zippers are you speaking of the velcro that holds the "floor" in the upper main compartment. I hope that is it. That piece likes to work itself free dropping all the stuff in it behind discs. Also any details on strap improvements? ?

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Yes the upper storage velcro is being replaced to avoid any issue like this at all.

The straps will be reinforced and the webbing will flow past the seams. This should make any strap blowouts a non issue.

Lifetime warranty claims are very few based on the high number of bags sold thus far and we are excited to make it even better this time around.

thumbs up!!! the velcro floor was really my only complaint about the bag so far really. it is a good move to change that up. thanks for the changes and the response!!!!:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Honestly the Velcro floor was my only issue too, at first. Now, however, it hasn't botherede a bit. Hasn't come undone once.