• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Missilen (The Missile)

Looks like you can pre-order it in Europe now. http://www.discgolf-shop.de/ Here is the picture that they have of it.
misilen_opto.jpg

Just ordered from this side, biggest online shop here in Germany atm.

Should get mine early June, will give my 2 cents on the disc when i found time to test it out.

Would be fun to see how it works out, but i don't have the arm for a super warp speed disc. Dimples in the 7-9 speeds please!

McCabe posted a video on Facebook throwing it. He was releasing with a pretty strong anny and it was pulling out of it hard. Mega piggy.

3 Glide rating? Yeah it doesn't seem to glide out much in the video either. I think they better go back to the drawing board. Maybe dimples on the underside of the dome and rim?

"someone" is clueless. That hole plays uphill after that small initial downhill past the teepad. So way downhill to describe hole 3 at Jones East is laughable to anyone who has actually played there. It's also a pretty big drive to that building but it looks like he tried to steer away from it so the camera could pick it up. I'd say the front of the building goes about 450. It's about 550 total I think to the pin depending on which setting. Not commenting on disc flight. Looks pretty stable and that's about it. Not interested in the mold anyway. I doubt he puts it in the bag either.

I guess in order to cement your status as a major player in the disc golf game, you just have to release your own 'Groove', so to speak.

speed 15 quest disc but made by triology? count me in for 5 and thats only my first order. ill wait for the moonshine missilen

Got mine in the mail today.
After some fieldtesting in light headwind i can say that it is pretty overstable.
Anyone that has less than 400-425 ft. power you won´t be turning this one over!

The gripzones, or however they are called, feel nice and i could get a good grip on it bh. For forehands i hated the grip tbh.

Anyways, pros and big-arms could get this disc to fly really far and should get a sure finish left (righthand backhand) , ams and noodlearms should stay away from it.

Tried mine too. Did not seem that overstable to me. Pretty SDS/DD2-like in stability. Nothing like Force/Xcaliber IMO.
Something I noticed is that the fade comes very late, and very hard. Great for skip shots.

I just cant believe the Lat speed rating of 15 on this disc!

Does it come with the launch system to get it airborne?

I just cant believe the Lat speed rating of 15 on this disc!

Does it come with the launch system to get it airborne?

If you watch the latest Discgolf answerman podcast Emac does a good job explaining that it's rated faster but how that doesn't always mean longer distance. I don't know but he would be a good person to take the word of. I just know it's not a disc for me and I don't care for hex dimples in any disc I own. I don't want to scrub dirt out of them. It does have them on the underside of the rim but not the underside of the flight plate. Which I didn't know until watching the podcast.