• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] More stable comliment to warship/tursas

So I went to Infinite Discs today and looked at everything suggested. Wound up picking up a sea foam verdict. Did'nt care for the hand feel of the suspect and pridigy mids, I narrowed it down to Pain and Verdict. Verdict winning on account of the flat top, I'm not a huge fan of domes (although I like my warships domey but they are the exception). All of the Pains I looked at were too domey for my taste.

Have only thrown it a few times but it flies just like I was hoping, nice and straight with a strong finish. Feels close enough to my warship/tursas too. All in all I think I'll be happy with it.

The only downside I can find right now with the Verdict is limited availability. You may be able to order them in dyemax now but those are probably even pricier. For right now though I'm super happy with how the mold performs in the moonshine (glow) lucid plastic they did for am world's fundraiser. Really excited to get it in the stock lucid and fuzion in 2014. It's everything I used to like about a Z Wasp but even more. I think you made a good choice. :D

I am looking for something to compliment my warship/tursas combo. Ideally would be beadless and feel the same(ish) in the hand (same diameter would help I think).

Flight wise I want a longer premium Jokeri, plenty of HSS and a reliable fade, but not so HSS that it wants to turn right out of my hand.

Would consider a Trident but I don't like that the rim is wider. Pretty sure Verdict and Pain would be closest to what I want, anyone thrown them to compare? Pretty sure what I want is a verdict but I want to be sure before I buy a limited run $20 disc.

I am up for any other suggestions that would match what I described above.

Are you throwing a Tournament or VIP Warship? If Tournament, try a VIP.

I only throw warships in VIP, and on the heavy side (175+). For me they have a little turn and a little fade, I get them about 300'. Was looking for something that faded harder and was more HSS.

Verdict got that perfect. Been throwing it and it is just what I wanted. You do need to rip it pretty good or it will hyzer out early. I am getting it to within 10-20 feet of the distance my warship gets.

Also threw a few thumbers for giggles. It almost refuses to flip over for me, ended up going about 20 ft further than the basic respecti I use for thumbers usually. Will need to try those out on an OH hole at the local course before I make up my mind on using it for that though.

The only downside I can find right now with the Verdict is limited availability. You may be able to order them in dyemax now but those are probably even pricier. For right now though I'm super happy with how the mold performs in the moonshine (glow) lucid plastic they did for am world's fundraiser. Really excited to get it in the stock lucid and fuzion in 2014. It's everything I used to like about a Z Wasp but even more. I think you made a good choice. :D

There is a decent selection of the AM World's fundraiser at Infinite http://infinitediscs.com/dynamic-discs-verdict/

The green moonshine plastic is pretty tasty! At the same time, it would be nice to see the price come down with some lucid or fuzion options!

I really like the Suspect and the Verdict. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to keep. I think the suspect might win though. its a great disc.