• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Favorite Disc?

:eek:

1. The search function is mediocre at best
2. Mabye in between that thread and this one people have had new favorites?
3. Your response had absolutely no contibution to this thread but I appreciate your brashness anyways.
4. I purposely made this thread to piss you off.

That's all the response s I have to your post atm. Will edit if I come up with something more clever.

Woah, hold your hosses newb.

my fav disc is a lame thread

:eek:

1. The search function is mediocre at best
2. Mabye in between that thread and this one people have had new favorites?
3. Your response had absolutely no contibution to this thread but I appreciate your brashness anyways.
4. I purposely made this thread to piss you off.

That's all the response s I have to your post atm. Will edit if I come up with something more clever.

smiley-angry017.gif

Woah, hold your hosses newb.

lol thanks bingster.

Relax, it was a tribute to a fallen member more than it was a rip on the post.

Favorite putter...magnet. Favorite midrange...buzzz (no questions asked). Favorite driver...force. And favorite bomb shot...nuke. Def starting to like the westside king for bombs as well.

Buzzz: Best disc ever.

So, my favorite disc to throw is... Every disc in my bag is a favorite to throw; otherwise, the disc wouldn't be in my bag.
As far as most favorite disc...it's a disc gifted to me by some graciously courteous folks that I guided thru my home course a couple of years ago. They gave me a super lightweight aviar putter from the 1984 Rochester flying disc open - 10 year commemorative edition!!
They were hoping to get in a round with the course pro (who I was there with doing some course landscaping), however, he hadn't been to lunch and I already ate. They ended up with me guiding them and I must have impressed to get such a gift!!