• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most found disc

Yay! Swamping thread! My favorite pond goes through weird phases where I'll find several discs of the same mold, then none. The lineup changes. Earlier this spring:champ leopards. I gave them to a friend with a friend...recently, blue champ Katanas all175 grams. In the past, 2 ugly pink cannons, right next to each other. There was a streak of grooves last summer. I am trying to read some meaning into these coincidental discoveries, but there is probably none.

I always find wraiths. Far more than anything else. Used to find a lot of sidewinder and valks are 3rd. Many with no names and many are dx

Over the years I've found more Grooves than any other mold. I suppose the discer didn't try too hard to find it.

Lots of votes for Beasts. I'm wondering if this has more to do with the flight of the disc or the fact that DX Beasts are cheap and found at every Dicks sporting goods. Just curious...

I've found about 15 DX Beasts. Seems to be a popular one to lose.

Thats because the work OK for a short while and then all of a sudden they become more understable than a Leopard. The Beast becomes unruly and wants to flip and run away to the right!

OR...all the newbs buy a Dx Beast for the cool name and stamp and cant throw a higher speed disc.

FWIW, I've lost seven Beasts: 4 champ, 3 star... lost the stars quicker.

Starfires, mostly champ.

It took me over two years of playing before I found my first DX disc, in that time I found about 30+ champs and a couple pros.

I have a stack of 7 valks in various weights and plastics. I have never bought a valk or considered throwing one.

175g champ Valks fly dead straight for me. If I'm playing a wooded course, one of them is in the bag.

Give it a shot. I'm glad I did.

No single mold takes the cake. However, I've noticed a trend of wide-rimmed, warp speed drivers. Nukes, Katana, couple of Champ CFR's that I couldn't make heads or tails of a mold, but lo and behold, wide rimmed drivers...

Always a star wraith, but I found a blizzard tie dyed dominator. I never find anything cool that doesn't have a name on it. Most of the drivers I find never have a name on them. I have even called people and they say they will pick it up, then I never hear from them again. So what am I suppposed to do with them. Is there a accepted amount of time I should hang on to someones disc?

when I started playing you could count on finding a destroyer/wraith/beast/valk.. and if I had all those damn discs they would be worth a small fortune'

Now im not sure as I don't spend as much time hunting for discs in odd places but think one of them or all should still be up there on the top 5.

I've only ever found one lost disc. You'll never guess what it was...

A Latitude 64 Diamond.