• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most random thing you have found on the course...

I fortunately didn't see this myself but a fellow golfer putted out on #3 and was headed to the next tee on our home course when he looked over to see a woman pooping next to the garbage can sitting along side the path, totally out in the open, while her young son stood next to her. He just looked at her and said 'REALLY' while he hastily continued on to the next tee.

Totes Gross

Bird buried under a teepad. I thought why is this lump here...
Someone decided to bury a dog in the fairway once. Why.. why why...?
Then I almost got shot because I spooked a couple of guys doing a drug deal early one morning. Not fun.

Have found a few completely mutilated full grown white tail deer on my home course, Mercer County DGC, I found it especially eerie because this course is in the suburbs of NJ white tail deer is the largest animal we have in the area. Also, I do mean it was MUTILATED. Like something out of the start of an urban legend or something.

Have found a few completely mutilated full grown white tail deer on my home course, Mercer County DGC, I found it especially eerie because this course is in the suburbs of NJ white tail deer is the largest animal we have in the area. Also, I do mean it was MUTILATED. Like something out of the start of an urban legend or something.

Blair Witch has moved.

If you have deer, I am betting you have coyotes.

Jersey Devil!

If you have deer, I am betting you have coyotes.

This was the Park Rangers speculation, he said they've recently moved into the area over the past decade. They've been spotted in the park on a few occasions. I just never saw anything like that before.