• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Most stable Roc3?

I have the same problem, but definitely not a flat glow one. From my experience, the domey ones are more overstable.

I throw a 180g Champ Glow Roc3 for my main mid and I don't think it's very overstable. For me it flies nice and straight and then fades, and can be put on many lines. It's def not what I consider "beefy" per se. If it was really overstable then I wouldn't throw it as my go-to :p

I love my Champion Roc3. When I want something slightly more stable I throw my Pearly Z Buzzz. That's just me, sorry to switch brands on you.

I haven't thrown many roc3 but I love my star roc3 and if I want something more OS I reach for my star rancho roc. My star roc3 holds up pretty good in headwind

OG Mold. My USDGC First Release of the Roc3 is the most OS that I Have.

Paul mcbeth said the tie dyes are pretty overstable. His most overstable roc3 is a lightweight, big domed, blue roc3 with "gunk" in it.

-Now that the production MF have been out for a while, thought I would resurrect this thread and ask how they compare to other Roc3's.
-I still think the domey Glow's from 2013 are the most overstable(the newer Glow's tend to be flat like regular champ, and not noticeably more stable). What is everyone's experience with Glow's and how do the Color Glow's perform?
-So, what is your most overstable Roc3?

-Now that the production MF have been out for a while, thought I would resurrect this thread and ask how they compare to other Roc3's.
-I still think the domey Glow's from 2013 are the most overstable(the newer Glow's tend to be flat like regular champ, and not noticeably more stable). What is everyone's experience with Glow's and how do the Color Glow's perform?

My MF is my most OS Roc3. I havent thrown a glow roc3 so I cant compare them, but the MF is definitely more os than the champs. for truly overstable beef i switch between a glow champ gator and a lucid justice though.

My MF is my most OS Roc3. I havent thrown a glow roc3 so I cant compare them, but the MF is definitely more os than the champs. for truly overstable beef i switch between a glow champ gator and a lucid justice though.

Yeah, I am not sure any Roc3 can ever be Justice/Gator/Drone overstable. How domey is your MF compared with the champs?

I only have one, and it's a slightly domey Champ, I think from 2013. It's easily as OS as my KC Pro 12x.

My most over stable roc3 is still my domey champ with the air force stamp. It's not as overstable as my domey 2x I lost last year, but it's solid. Still more OS then the glow and MFS I've seen.

I just look for domey champs. Problem is that the 3 top is supposed to be flat. So good luck. FWIW I haven't seen any nice domey champs in quite some time. They seemed easier to find last year, but I haven't had any luck this year. If I lost the 1 I had I'd probably just save myself the heartache and switch to a usdgc rancho

I'm bagging a Japan Nat pre release and it's the most os Roc3 I've tried. Bit of dome for sure.

I thought my 3x Champ Roc3s would be the most overstable, but after I used them a little bit they really weren't any more OS than the Star or GStar Roc3s. Haven't tried a Glow Champ Roc3 though.

But pursuant to the general underlying theme of the thread, the Roc3 overall might not be what one needs if one is looking for a beefy OS disc. Maybe the Roc3's flight numbers should be 5,4,0,2 instead of 5,4,0,3? So maybe a Tensor, Drone, Zone or Gator is indicated for more overstability....

Latest posts