• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most states played part 2!!!

how many states have you played in.

Votes: 22 16.4%

Votes: 27 20.1%

Votes: 13 9.7%

Votes: 11 8.2%

Votes: 13 9.7%

Votes: 5 3.7%

Votes: 7 5.2%

Votes: 5 3.7%

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 10+

Votes: 24 17.9%

• Total voters
I'm stoked...I was just browsing courses to play this coming wekk around Nashvile (a new State) and I realized KY isn't that far away--another new State :) -- it'll make packing tomorrow a little more bearable

I'm stoked...I was just browsing courses to play this coming wekk around Nashvile (a new State) and I realized KY isn't that far away--another new State :) -- it'll make packing tomorrow a little more bearable

If you're in Nashville, you're pretty close to some nice courses in Bowling Green, and only an hour and a half away from Holler in the Hills, a really fantastic private course that's absolutely worth the drive to play it if you can.

If you're in Nashville, you're pretty close to some nice courses in Bowling Green, and only an hour and a half away from Holler in the Hills, a really fantastic private course that's absolutely worth the drive to play it if you can.

I'm going to try to break away and make it there.... I've heard it's awesome

ILLINOIS...nice....only 4 for me. Was IA last week, but didn't get to hit any courses down there. They have tons of good ones too! Oh well coulda made it 5.
My wife is from Chicago so I have been there a few times. I have only played Madison Meadows since it is close to her brother's house and usually I end up being there around Christmas when it is too cold for a southern boy to play.

Just NC and SC for me. It's probably gonna stay that way for a while, unfortunately. This whole work thing keeps me from hardly ever traveling.

I'm at 7 states played, my goal is to make it 10 by the end of the year.
I've played in SC, NC, GA, AL,IA,IL, TX

24 and holding.

Which seems pretty good, but I read this morning of someone about to bag their 50th state. I've been lapped.

13 listed in my profile but it's really 14 since I played now-extinct Miantonomi in Newport, Rhode Island.