• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most states played part 2!!!

how many states have you played in.

Votes: 22 16.4%

Votes: 27 20.1%

Votes: 13 9.7%

Votes: 11 8.2%

Votes: 13 9.7%

Votes: 5 3.7%

Votes: 7 5.2%

Votes: 5 3.7%

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 10+

Votes: 24 17.9%

• Total voters
I plan on playing a lot more out of state soon.
I brought my Dad along to Worlds this year and he was really impressed with the sport as well as the beautiful courses in Kansas/Missouri.
We have flying benefits so hopefully we will be traveling for the sport soon

KS and MO.
Adding IA and NE to the list in October, plan on playing at least 2 new states a year until I can't play disc golf anymore.

I plan on playing a lot more out of state soon.
I brought my Dad along to Worlds this year and he was really impressed with the sport as well as the beautiful courses in Kansas/Missouri.
We have flying benefits so hopefully we will be traveling for the sport soon

family member a pilot?

I got six. I get to hit Iowa, Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia for sure by the end of the year. Not sure what else I'll get too yet this year. Might be being sent to Altanta for work. Might end up in Missouri Halloween weekend.

VA, NC, and SC. Maybe one day I'll bag every state bordering NC, Tennessee and Georgia here I come.

AZ, CA, CO, IN, IL, KS, KY, MO, NC, NV, OK, OH, PA, TN, UT, VA, WI, WV

Still at 3...I know, shocking I haven't played another state since my post in the last thread. Takes too long to get out of Texas when you're right in the middle. But hey, we got some mmm mmm good bbq down here.

10 +
WA
OR
CA
ID
MO
CO
HI
TX
MN
ND
British Columbia - Canada

32 now....played a new one for me in Reno, NV today :)

Still only one for me and still looking to change that! Come on vacation, it's almost here and my goal is to go play in another state. I can't road trip it though because I have to watch the kido while the wife works.

OH, MI, FL. Could have also had IN, but closest course (listed on here) from where I was was Ox Bow in Goshen, which was about an hour or so drive. I'd only been playing a month at the time, and didn't want to go by myself.

Latest posts