• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most valuable/expensive disc you bag and throw

Would probably have to be my bottom ring stamped Lucid Raider....goes for about $35-$40 to the right buyer....but that's it. Nothing super special in the bag, but that's done by design.

I fished a CE Valk out of a lake last year that is just destroyed. Someone literally threw this disc to death. On the 1-10 scale I'd give it MAYBE a 4. I haven't thrown it, but I'd imagine its super flippy.

I think once a disc reaches that stage it loses pretty much all value.:D

Mines not quite a 4.. but yea, that's why I described it ;)

Dunno. PIAs has a way of surprising me, so I have a few that might interest certain people
Des Reading Stingray.
Beadless Gremlin
pfn star leopard
pfn dx rhyno
pfn star stingray
2 ring dx aviars from the mid 90s.
Shark multi purpose
Course I've thrown them all and use them.

Only two really hard to find discs in my bag.

Gummy champ Aero
Gummy champ Birdie

Don't like to really spend on drivers though, they go too far away and I throw 'em too hard.

I throw an Austin Turner vulture stamped zone. I've been told there are only 8, and they go for up to 100$ . I was not aware when I got it

Almost my entire bag is old plastic, but I've had most of them for a long time, so didn't pay crazy prices.

This is my bag, plus a few newer ones thrown in:

Two PFN 12x KC Aviars
PFN Small Bead Aviar
San Marino DX PnA Aviar
PFN Champ Rhyno
Two Mini Stamp DX Glo Rocs
Two PFN 12x KC Rocs
Two PFN Pro Leopards
11x Eagle L
11x Teebird
11x Firebird
PFN Star Firebird
2 PFN Star Wraiths
Pre AJ Destroyer
AJ Destroyer

If I had to replace these, I would guess around 500-600?

Almost my entire bag is old plastic, but I've had most of them for a long time, so didn't pay crazy prices.

This is my bag, plus a few newer ones thrown in:

Two PFN 12x KC Aviars
PFN Small Bead Aviar
San Marino DX PnA Aviar
PFN Champ Rhyno
Two Mini Stamp DX Glo Rocs
Two PFN 12x KC Rocs
Two PFN Pro Leopards
11x Eagle L
11x Teebird
11x Firebird
PFN Star Firebird
2 PFN Star Wraiths
Pre AJ Destroyer
AJ Destroyer

If I had to replace these, I would guess around 500-600?

anyone try to jump you yet on the course

Ce Eagle
2 line aj destroyer
2 2008 usdgc westsayeed roc's,
2019 bird of prey usdgc roc
12 x kc pro roc
Buncha pfn Crap I've had forever
������*♂️

I currently bag 2 second run Alphas, a royal blue sublime and a purple apex. I bought them retail, but if you want a brand new one like them you're probably looking $60-80 now.

I also bag 4 comets, 3 of which are all probably pushing 10 years old. A couple 2nd or 3rd run ESP and a team stamped glo Z. I'm not sure on the exact pricing but I imagine they're $25-50 to buy new if you wanted that specific run.

Stuff gets expensive after a while! It definitely pays dividends to be willing to just throw whatever run. I wouldn't replace any of this stuff when I lost it, that's for sure. Stock runs all the way.

2015 Sexton
2 2line AJ Destroyers
PFN Wraith
PFN pearly Orc
1st Run Champ Thunderbird
2nd Run Buzzz
Bunch of other PFN or old plastic

I try new stuff but rarely bag it, so the bag has been set for years

Meh, disc value is relative. The discs I like and might get lost are clearly marked that there's a REWARD if the finder calls the #. Some of my stuff might fetch $5-8 on the market, but I'd gladly send $20-30 to get it back in my possession.

That's why I'm a big proponent of returning found discs. It's more valuable to the original owner who knows that disc. Net gain #overall, even after shipping costs.

But as far as market value:
I'll toss a 2nd run CE Eagle X some seasons. 7/10 thrower value, take that for what you will. Occasional rare Zone or Destro that I've accumulated.

The disc market has gone dumb lately, anyway. New **** that's basically stock skyrockets in price, meanwhile my stash of gorgeous PFN Champ Monsters deteriorates in value. I would let them all fly if I didn't have a stack of CG FB that deserve aces.

2015 Sexton
2 2line AJ Destroyers
PFN Wraith
PFN pearly Orc
1st Run Champ Thunderbird
2nd Run Buzzz
Bunch of other PFN or old plastic

I try new stuff but rarely bag it, so the bag has been set for years

Gorgeous list.
Except for the Orc. Garbage mold ;)

Ce Eagle
2 line aj destroyer
2 2008 usdgc westsayeed roc's,
2019 bird of prey usdgc roc
12 x kc pro roc
Buncha pfn Crap I've had forever
������*♂️

Love it! I'm glad there are people throwing good plastic, not just sitting on it.

Latest posts