• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most valuable find??

You, sir, are a douche.

thank you!!! im glad im not the only one to think that!! I probably would have acted violently if I seen you were throwing MY "peice of crap" for YOUR disc...just because its crap to one person doesn't mean its crap to another!

The very first round I played this year (after about a 10 year break) I found a brand new unmarked tie dye champion wraith. Didn't know anything about the disc at the time, but now it's my favorite disc.

found a cell phone once, a cheap att slider phone. i was looking at the pics and videos on it and saw some kid, maybe 12 years old, smoking a joint with his friends. I searched thru the numbers on the phone and called the one that said mom and the phone was already shut off. I just ended up leaving it on the picnic table I found it on.

Found some money, discs, TRASH (AHHHHHHuG) underware, tires, glasses, tags and of course a good time.

i lost a red star starfire.

i found 25cents, and a unmarked champion roadrunner with a nice dye job on it

found discs

I just started playin less than two years ago and I've found over 200 discs.
New course by my house has some very thick brush and many lost discs inside.

I was really bored last week so I decided to go play a course i hadn't yet tried, decided to do some shopping first.

After shopping I was hungry and wanted to look at discs so I headed to Sonny's Deli near Ellison park...awesome subs there and they have more plastic than any other store I've been in (only 4 other stores...) My buddy had lost his BRAND NEW Valkyrie at Ellison so I decided to play through at Ellison instead.

If you over shoot hole #8 you go down a steep hill, which is the far side of hole #16, where my buddy lost his Valk. I over shot, and decided to look (leaving my bag by the hole for #8 as NOBODY was around) I immediately found a 150 class shark, looked perfectly new, totally unmarked. I decided to trace the path I knew the Valk had taken and found it about 10 seconds later, 15 feet up in an evergreen. I found a dead piece of a diff evergreen on the ground, did some quick pruning and used it as a javelin and got the Valk down. I still have it in my bad, but we're playing tonight so it's cool.

\/\/

I once found a briefcase filled with non-sequential, unmarked 20 dollar bills. I traded it to Tim G for not one, not 2 but 3 Polecats! That money is what made DGCR what it is today.

Odd find

I second many of the finds here; underwear, discs, weed, a cell phone, a new yankee hat, etc, But one thing does stand out...
Found a partly filled out score card from H.C.C. at the Highlands in Conway, the names on it were a threesome- Joe, Tim, and Sam.
I was playing with two friends at the time- Joe and Tim- I'm Sam.
This was definitely not our card... kinda twilight zone.

Latest posts