• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most valuable find??

when i did smoke pot, i threw a round in the winter and lost my little tupperware container with a few kynd nuggets in it. i then went back to the course when the snow had melted, shanked my shot, like i always used to do on that hole, and found my nugget container sittin right next to my disc. true story! it was amazing.... pot heads dream. hahaha

Imagine if some other pothead who happened to not have any at the time found yours, that would have been a better dream!

I have found a few discs, but the strangest one I found was a DX Gazelle that someone tried to dye the "Howard Stern" logo on it.

The last time I was at my home course, which is back in the woods, we found a condom wrapper, and then next to the # 6 basket, there was a huge pile of horse crap.

Also, on my home course, I have seen several broken Frisbees. I guess they didn't know about disc golf discs.

Discs, shades, a full unopened can of beer (!) ...

Went to a yard sale once and the dude had a Super Puppy there with a hotstamp that read "California Sinsemilla / Number One Cash Crop".

I asked him, "What do you want for the Frisbee?"

"Two dollars."

"Take a buck?"

"Uh, sure."

:D :D :D

I found a grinder/keefe (sp?) box with some middy and a bunch of keefe in it. It was a POS though, so after I "emptied" it I gave it to my friend. I looked around the course for someone that it may belong to (we recognize our own kind) but didn't find anyone.

i found a vehicle once, running, door open, unattended for bout 5 min or more... i was at the park, wasn't discin though, just walkin round and stumbled on this car, we waited and waited

we waited, noone came... so i reached into car to shut it off, shut the door

then outta nowhere some dude all pissed off comes runnin and yellin thinking i'm gonna steal something.... come to find out he had to take a dump and was off the side of the road watching us from the bushes,

he was hiding of course cause he was embarrassed, mind you... over 15 min went by b4 i turned it off~

all was well, i even let him have the car i found, fig it had to be his HAHA

I once found a cellphone and tried calling ten different numbers to see who's it was because I would want my cellphone back. No one answered so a few holes later a used it as a projectile to get a disc out of a tree and ended up smashing it. Two holes later a dude comes walking by asking if I've seen his cellphone. I couldn't tell him the truth so I said I hadn't seen it. I think I did him a favor anyway because the cellphone was a piece of crap.

When I first started playing, I found a CE Valk at Audubon Park in Garland, TX...then ended up throwing it in the creek a few holes later :(

Also found a stash pouch with a chillum and a quarter of some good stuff at Lorch Park in Cedar Hill a few years ago. My buddy was actually the one who picked it up, so he kept it for himself...but I still maintain that we both saw it at the exact same time :D Funniest part of that story is that when I got back to the car, I had locked my keys inside. Long story short, we ended up being locked in the park, couldnt get in touch with the City to come unlock the gate, and had to disassemble/reassemble a section of the barbed wire fence to get out.

I found a CE Valk with no name, no number, and a wicked dye on it. I have to say that was my best find ever.

I've also found a couple pairs of panties on the course, I allways wonder how they got there, but am not even going to touch them.:|

I also found a pair in the pit of the Ween show I was working security for last night. It was after the show was over and we were clearing people out. We all were wondering how they ended up there, but wern't thrown up on stage, like panties usualy are at a concert.:rolleyes:

I found a nice sized bag of pot and I don't smoke so I gave it to my friend and he sold it for $200
I got screwed!

I'm also good at finding nice discs with no names

found a 60 gig ipod last week with no name on it. doesn't seem to work and I haven't had time to go to an apple store to have them look at it.

I once found someone's ENTIRE BAG of discs. It wasn't big, (maybe 5 discs) and not one was inked and luckily he only had a drink in there and not his keys, cellphone (though I would have been able to find him) or anything else. We yelled around for a while then walked off with it, thinking that the guy would have to come back looking for it. I have no idea how he finished his round without his bag bet we never anyone looking for their bag and we asked around after the round was over. It was like the guy vanished. Very odd. and awesome as I got a bunch of new plastic.