• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most valuable find??

Last weekend I found a dudes wallet. He had posted signs on every tee saying he lost a black wallet with "dork" on it.

There was also a lady's tank-top hanging from one of the trees today.

Best disc find was two yellow 172 Star Destroyers on the same hole. One with no ink and another with a name but no number.

So, since you first started playing disc golf what is the most valuable object you've found on the course? A couple of days ago I found a mans wedding band in the grass right next to the #1 teepad. If you haven't found anything valuable, what's the strangest thing you've found?While we're on the subject, what have you lost on the disc golf course (other then discs), did you get it back?

A friend of mine found a wedding band on #1 at our course too. We've been trying to narrow it down to who it belongs to because the ring is gigantic. I'm talking so big that Shaq is on the possible owners list. Other than that I've found a few cell phones and a lot of brand new no name discs.

A friend of mine found a wedding band on #1 at our course too. We've been trying to narrow it down to who it belongs to because the ring is gigantic. I'm talking so big that Shaq is on the possible owners list. Other than that I've found a few cell phones and a lot of brand new no name discs.

Sounds like you can retire early with that find:D

By the way, I'll trade you my band for yours;)

Nothing spectacular, but on a semi-errant 2nd shot, I ended up along the edge of the woods and landed right on top of a Surge Elite-x driver.

Found tons of discs, condoms, dead animals and the such. Have found a few morel mushrooms of which I am highly fond of.

when i did smoke pot, i threw a round in the winter and lost my little tupperware container with a few kynd nuggets in it. i then went back to the course when the snow had melted, shanked my shot, like i always used to do on that hole, and found my nugget container sittin right next to my disc. true story! it was amazing.... pot heads dream. hahaha

Some pretty nice polarized Ray Ban sunglasses. Someone left them right on the fringe of a green, must have missed a putt and forgot them in their rage.

Did this happen to be at Mason County Park on Beauty between Holes 3 and 6? My dad lost his Ray Ban Sunglasses when we were vacationing and disc golfing in Michigan. LOL

I climbed a pretty high tree once because I thought I saw a translucent orange colored disc (much like that of innova champion discs) and was extremely disappointed when I finally got to it that it was a full Gatorade with the sticker ripped off.

I giant dead deer carcus on tee pad#2 in Minot, ND on the Air Force Base. Fortunatly there was snow on the ground so it didn't smell but I did think at first it was a sasquatch. = )

I saw one of these in the rough at Mason County Park on Beast #6. It was very eery as most of the flesh was gone and it was mostly skeleton. Very freaky to be looking for a disc and stumble upon a deer skeleton.

I have found a few tye dyed champion discs with out names. I found a high school teacher smoking pot once.

Discs, duh. I always call, but if no response, Yay! New plastic!

A sweet pair of aviator sunglasses. I later destroyed them in a fit of rage because the girlfriend was in a bitchy mood. I miss those shades... :(

My buddy once found a DG stool. Lucky bastard.

I've found a few discs, of course.

Other than that, I found an Innova Beer Opener. :)

Discs, duh. I always call, but if no response, Yay! New plastic!

A sweet pair of aviator sunglasses. I later destroyed them in a fit of rage because the girlfriend was in a bitchy mood. I miss those shades... :(

My buddy once found a DG stool. Lucky bastard.

did you happen to find the sunglasses at fox river park in Silver Lake, WI?

Latest posts