• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

being where it is, i doubt we will see many reviews other than a small batch after each tournament held there

interesting once caliber got into the top 10 then the reviews stopped

Maybe you need something to do with your life other than wonder about a courses success for which you know nothing about.

BTW, we're in winter mode now with 7" of snow on the ground and the course shut down as of almost two weeks ago.

It's more interesting to me why you feel so threatened.

Attachments

• 11E20031-C948-4D3B-96B0-A064C45A8E4C.jpg
    11E20031-C948-4D3B-96B0-A064C45A8E4C.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 39
Maybe you need something to do with your life other than wonder about a courses success for which you know nothing about.

BTW, we're in winter mode now with 7" of snow on the ground and the course shut down as of almost two weeks ago.

It's more interesting to me why you feel so threatened.

whats most interesting to me is how insecure you sound by trying to personally attack me by telling me to "do something with my life"

sounds like you confused me with the one being threatened

for myself possibly "skepticism" might be a better word

whats most interesting to me is how insecure you sound by trying to personally attack me by telling me to "do something with my life"

sounds like you confused me with the one being threatened

for myself possibly "skepticism" might be a better word

Sorry bud, but you have accused me several times now of being dishonest in the efforts I have given to the game of disc golf. You have clearly stated that I have rigged the reviews as far as accusing me of creating ghost accounts to bolster my reviews......<— That's F'ed up.

One thing for sure that is very common amongst internet trolls like yourself is that I guarantee you would NEVER say any of your comments to me face to face. Your bold nerve is only existent online where you can hide in anonymity.

I'm not being insecure in sticking up for my course or pushing back against your unfounded attacks, I'm just being polite in trying not to tell you what time it is.

You have never played Caliber, and chances are, that if you ever show up you will not identify yourself as "elmexdela" because deep down you don't have the guts to be as rude as you have been on this site. Keyboard warrior online trolling others without reason.......mouse in real life.

As the old saying goes......"shallow brooks are noisy......

Sorry bud, but you have accused me several times now of being dishonest in the efforts I have given to the game of disc golf. You have clearly stated that I have rigged the reviews as far as accusing me of creating ghost accounts to bolster my reviews......<— That's F'ed up.

One thing for sure that is very common amongst internet trolls like yourself is that I guarantee you would NEVER say any of your comments to me face to face. Your bold nerve is only existent online where you can hide in anonymity.

I'm not being insecure in sticking up for my course or pushing back against your unfounded attacks, I'm just being polite in trying not to tell you what time it is.

You have never played Caliber, and chances are, that if you ever show up you will not identify yourself as "elmexdela" because deep down you don't have the guts to be as rude as you have been on this site. Keyboard warrior online trolling others without reason.......mouse in real life.

As the old saying goes......"shallow brooks are noisy......

im confused why you assume i wouldnt tell you how it is your face

youre mistaking my skepticism for being threatened

once again you are assuming

and once again you are mistaking me being skeptical with being "rude"

you seem defensive and insecure and resorting to personal attacks

when i play your course ill even play the whole round with you if you wish and ill call it like i see it <3

*cries*

I was really hoping Jarva, if it had to go, would last another couple years and I could make it back across the pond and play it one last time. When I played it back in 2017 I only had like 6 discs with me and hadn't played much at all for a couple years. I really would have liked to see how I could shoot now with a full bag and being fully back into playing regularly. There's certainly no shortage of great courses in northern Europe, but officially losing Jarva (especially with Ale near Goteborg announcing closure not too long ago as well) is a big blow.

So sad. Seems there could have been a better place for a cemetery.

I mean, at some point we're going to have to stop having cemeteries at all, right? We're gonna run out of space.

We could just start digging up all the graves of people long ago deceased and create Paris catacomb style ossuaries and re-use the cemetery space for the next handful of generations.

Taking parks and greenspace seems like the worst idea.

I mean, at some point we're going to have to stop having cemeteries at all, right? We're gonna run out of space.

We could just start digging up all the graves of people long ago deceased and create Paris catacomb style ossuaries and re-use the cemetery space for the next handful of generations.

Or....for now. Just getting over the religious thing and put courses on cemeteries. Many are on fantastic green spaces and would make great courses.

Or....for now. Just getting over the religious thing and put courses on cemeteries. Many are on fantastic green spaces and would make great courses.

We used to play object golf in Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond- simply gorgeous overlooking the James River and educational as well considering the Presidents and Civil War figures entombed there.

Like my spirit guide Al Czervik said "Golf courses and cemeteries are the biggest wastes of prime real estate."

I guess that makes my spirit animal Carl Spackler...

I've recently taken to carrying a .22 revolver while walking my dog around the course in hopes that I find the fat bastard of a groundhog that's been tearing up my fairways this year.

I guess that makes my spirit animal Carl Spackler...

I've recently taken to carrying a .22 revolver while walking my dog around the course in hopes that I find the fat bastard of a groundhog that's been tearing up my fairways this year.

I hear plastic explosive can be an effective varmint destroyer...

OGC.42c2096ee1991c064f3c1ff77e4fca4b

^Ha. Was going to say that the .22 will be easier on the landscaping than the plastique.