• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MSU-Mankato Disc Golf Club

MN_DiscGolfer

Par Member
Any students attending MSU are welcome and encouraged to let me know if you would be interested in joining a new disc golf club that is starting up! We need more people to get this club going and eventually get a course right on MSU's campus!

you should post a flyer down at lando, also, league day/night is thursday nights at lando at 6pm, show up and spread the word then.

yea were working on a flyer then gonna post them all over campus. trying to actually get the rso created first so people can join it instead of having to wait around after they are interested. hopefully we will have it filed within the next week. seems like there is plenty of interest from the small amount of people i've already talked to. me and a friend actually walked around the back of gage out there and came up with a pretty sick layout for a 12 hole campus course we found a place for 6 more for an 18 but the walk from hole 12's pin to 13's tee is a decent hike. would def need some good signage. and with all the fields out there there isnt room to end it back by hole one. we got as close as we could but its pretty far off if u wanted to play another round.

lemme know, i have a portable basket we can use as well if needed. see yea out at lando

The tunnel hole, 6 right? My dumbass move, thought I could throw the hole while flooded...

To get back on topic, i've played the doubles league out there a few times about 2 years ago.

Last edited: