• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

If this is seriously anywhere within the range of a magic I am ****ed.

Seriously if this thing preforms like my Magics I am replacing them ASAP. The Ion has been so damn amazing that I can't wait to try this.

^^^ it's a beadless ion from the looks of it. EXACTLY what we asked for, now that's service. BroD will be happy.

AceVentura.gif

ace_ventura.gif

Holy schnikeys! With the anode my putting circle may be going from 30 ft to 40 or 50 ft! Well done MVP....all you are missing is a driver which I'm sure is in the works

This is exciting. Hope I can get my hands on some to test out in time for the putter tourney next weekend :)

This is awesome. Can we get more weights too?

I would love this
168 - soft Anode.
168g Soft Ion - driving
168g S or M- putting

and a lighter vector.

I wish they would release some of these in the opaque plastic for a couple reasons. 1) it would match my ions, and 2) I don't really like the feel of the candy plastic. I think the opaque plastic, and overmold also, feel softer and are more grippy.

I wish they would release some of these in the opaque plastic for a couple reasons. 1) it would match my ions, and 2) I don't really like the feel of the candy plastic. I think the opaque plastic, and overmold also, feel softer and are more grippy.

Agreed on the grippy!

Any idea on when these are going to be on sale?

I second this... I don't mind it on my Axis and Vector, but I specifically sought out opaque Ions for the feel. Then again, it could just be that my newer runs are just made stiffer, and has nothing to do with the candy plastic. I just hope that the softs are soft.