• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

I think it's less popluar than spin putting, or "spush" putting. All I know is that whatever gets the disc in the basket for you is the best style.

I do a straddle/push like Nikko. From beyond fifteen feet, it feels and performs better for me, but i always get a little jealous of Mike C and D Nation's ability to really smash the chains.

I did have a random dude shout "seriously? holy crap!" after I hit a thirty/thirty five footer last week, though, so that is nice.

I do a straddle/push like Nikko. From beyond fifteen feet, it feels and performs better for me, but i always get a little jealous of Mike C and D Nation 's ability to really smash the chains.

I did have a random dude shout "seriously? holy crap!" after I hit a thirty/thirty five footer last week, though, so that is nice.

MikeC is basically a part of Dnation.

They can't be in my sig because they're in my bag :)

its like you're on a forum, but your thoughts on the forum transcend the forum into real life realities and acute triangles that explains exactly why your discs cant be in the bag and in the sig. i finally understand.

its like you're on a forum, but your thoughts on the forum transcend the forum into real life realities and acute triangles that explains exactly why your discs cant be in the bag and in the sig. i finally understand.

Posts like these solidify why I always tell everyone that you're my life.

well why didnt i get invited to the mvp bro down ? i dont like you or mike anymore. bye

If you want to be a member of Dnation, there are a few things to consider.

First of all, you have to be dominant.

Secondly, you need to try to get people to talk about mvp in every thread.

Then you have to be naughty on the course.

Lastly, you have to play with me at some point :)

Anode was sticky tonight. had some grip lock on two drives tonight. was able to recover with some nasty dominant putts. since switching to a straddle splush putt with the anodes, they are starting to feel like an extension of my arm. seems like they obey me like 90% of the time. the other 10% i think they are naughty. just lashing out and reminding me i am not a disc golf god just yet.

My most used n anode is getting grippier and grippier in the heat and as it wears in. the eclipse m seems to be staying about the same. I find myself liking the m eclipse off the tee and the n in the circle. I have not tried the softs in some time, i find them way sticky in this humidity.

Has anyone else had a problem with it chaining out? I had one dead center it just popped right off the pole didn't even touch the chains...

Has anyone else had a problem with it chaining out? I had one dead center it just popped right off the pole didn't even touch the chains...

I heard that might be a problem when I got mine and it did seem like it happened too often but after it beat in a little bit it went away. I can't remember the last time I had a chain out hit center. My white 175 anode is all I use for a putter.

It's magical.

I heard that might be a problem when I got mine and it did seem like it happened too often but after it beat in a little bit it went away. I can't remember the last time I had a chain out hit center. My white 175 anode is all I use for a putter.

It's magical.
yup having some spit outs with my fresh n anode. My worn one it nasty sticky. i also think the overmold softens up as it breaks in just a little.