• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that there was no thanks to Vibram for their 10 years of sponsorship. Makes me think this wasn't a clean break.

Since Mr Dodge's departure from Vibram it seems like there has been a sorta 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of thing going on there.

I threw my insanity into a light pole on my drive which ricochet backwards. And on my second throw I hit the same light pole. Now my insanity has two fat lips on it.

Why does axiom plastic suck so much moar than mvp? Why is it less durable? When they tested axiom didnt they try it against light poles, roads, fences, and houses?

If you would have thrown an Ion or a Volt that wouldn't have happened. You of all people should know that

He only pretends to throw ions and volts but they are too OS for him.

See you tomorrow noodles.

What course you wanna see an ace at? With a real disk like the wasp.

Ions and volts are for chumps. The spin is plenty OS.

If you dont think so, its because youre a torque monkey. Spin covers all putter duties. 300 and in too

That's funny...I picture a sad disc with two fat lips

th

You took a shot to your lips and you look like Jimmy Walker?

See you tomorrow noodles.

What course you wanna see an ace at? With a real disk like the wasp.

Ions and volts are for chumps. The spin is plenty OS.

If you dont think so, its because youre a torque monkey. Spin covers all putter duties. 300 and in too

Play nice, kids--don't make me stop this car!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts