• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also,

Thinking of trying something understable again to go with the Volt. I'm leaning toward the Relay cause I had one and it flew beautifully. Does the Signal bring anything new to the table?

Signal would just be more US ( too flippy for me), relay is money. Maybe try a plasma relay for a bit more US new than say neuron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea unless you're really good at those "old school lid" type finesse flip shots or need a short range BH roller disc, the signal is kinda pointless. You can cover a much wider range of shots with a Relay. Especially once it beats in enough to turn a little on its own.

That's what I was thinking, just stick to the Relay. I used one in the mid 160's Neutron and that thing got decently flippy, loved it though.

Signal would just be more US ( too flippy for me), relay is money. Maybe try a plasma relay for a bit more US new than say neuron.

Signal is definitely more US compared to the Relay. It is great also though. Long panning annies and roller shots. As for a Plasma Relay, where did you get that? I haven't seen one. Love the Relay though. Fantastic line shaper. A bit less stable than a newer Volt, but it does fly like a shorter broken in FR Volt. Great S shots and all shorts of line shaping. It handles 60-90% power really well.

Also,

Thinking of trying something understable again to go with the Volt. I'm leaning toward the Relay cause I had one and it flew beautifully. Does the Signal bring anything new to the table?

Rollers at 30% power when thrown flat lol! That thing is crazy US. I tried to keep it from flipping over with mean hyzer flip but any power for us decent rec peeps its turn and burn. Super finesse fairway tho and great kids driver.

Volt relay ion = game over.

Relay all day!

Relay all day!

Rollers at 30% power when thrown flat lol! That thing is crazy US. I tried to keep it from flipping over with mean hyzer flip but any power for us decent rec peeps its turn and burn. Super finesse fairway tho and great kids driver.

Volt relay ion = game over.

I love US discs but the Signal definitely sounds too US.

How did I miss the Volt when I was tossing this stuff?

Relay all day!

I love US discs but the Signal definitely sounds too US.

How did I miss the Volt when I was tossing this stuff?

volt and ion. bag complete. if mvp made a three disc bag a slot big enough for a volt, ion, water disc, water bottle, keys and cell phone pocket, I would buy it immediately.

Signal is way too US

I sometimes go several rounds w/o throwing it, but still the Axis doesn't get left out of a normal bag set up.
Maybe I need to try driving with my Anodes and Ion,...I think I have some sort of mental block when it comes to that because of how they have felt in my hand

Hey if you have a mental block with the feel check out the Axiom offerings.. Envy and Proxy.. It is a more square corner inside the rim instead of rounded

No that is a OG nolan RIP.

And who in the **** has sqaure fingers? Ion core was made for true disc disc golfers.

Ken climo would throw ions not a envy ill bet anything on that if dude had the choice. He is the hulk hogan of DG. Don't make me break out some elbows and ****.

Last edited:
I have to admit... my fingers are kinda square, lol. Especially the middle and ring finger on my right hand. Maybe all those years of bowling deformed them...:thmbup:

If you want an MVP/Axiom disc to test against that avengerSS, try an Insanity. That class of discs for MVP is really more like 10.5 speed than 11. Insanity is a great workable distance driver for people with your arm speed.

Agree on the Insanity. And that Particle is starting to sound mighty interesting...

No that is a OG nolan RIP.

And who in the **** has sqaure fingers? Ion core was made for true disc disc golfers.

Ken climo would throw ions not a envy ill bet anything on that if dude had the choice. He is the hulk hogan of DG. Don't make me break out some elbows and ****.
It's a huge problem. It's as if the discs were designed to never be released. Thank God for the later releases. Ion and Anode can now go OOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts