• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to make out, but the 2 in the foreground look like rhesus monkeys. Problem with those up north, AIM? ;)

Too lazy to search...

Does MVP or Axiom make a baseline plastic putter that's pretty firm and really tacky? Think Yeti Aviar.
Bead or no bead doesn't really matter.

Too lazy to search...

Does MVP or Axiom make a baseline plastic putter that's pretty firm and really tacky? Think Yeti Aviar.

Medium electron is sorta close to the feel of a yeti I suppose. Not as tacky tho.

Too lazy to search...

My electron ion was killing it in 34deg misty weather this morning. I can't wait for the firm electron, but the medium was good enough today.

Too lazy to search...

Since you didn't specify which MVP putter, the Atom comes in Electron firm and soft...at least MVP originally marketed the reg Electron Atom as firm, IIRC. Both are chalky, not tacky.

Don't know about this "medium" Electron thing...

Zam, don't just stand there. Give the masses some Christmas joy and spill the beans about when Electron Firm is being released.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts