• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
557284_10151030317664064_63865088_n.jpg

To exhausted to go out and throw these around, I'll be able to go out and throw them tomorrow after work.

I went to the field this evening with my new Neutron Ions. For comparison I also brought an Eclipse and a Proton Ion along with the soft and reg Anodes in my bag.

I've been throwing only Anodes for a bit, so I must say it was nice to throw some Ions again. I threw them a variety of distances mostly with flat releases, though I did throw some max D anny bombs with them as well. The Eclipse was the most overstable, the Proton (which is pretty used) was the straightest, and the Neutrons were in the middle. Just watching the flights the Neutrons look like they are gliding slightly more, and they were consistently 5' or so ahead on the other two Ions. I liked the grip on the Neutron slightly better than the Proton plastic of comparable stiffness. Ions are back in the bag...I especially liked the blue 175.

...watching the flights the Neutrons look like they are gliding slightly more, and they were consistently 5' or so ahead on the other two Ions. I liked the grip on the Neutron slightly better than the Proton plastic of comparable stiffness. Ions are back in the bag...I especially liked the blue 175.

I second all of this. I'm going to bag the blue neutron instead of my s proton Ion for the time being and see how it breaks in.

Both of mine showed a nice and stable flight with a late and consistent fade. They seemed to really hang in the air and glide.

Mike, your making it VERY hard for me to not buy any more discs. I'm still saving my money for the Volt. That stormtrooper looks so sick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts