• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a vector a few weeks ago and I am completely in love. I love the feels and I love the way it flies. Its definitely staying in the bag and I will be picking up a couple more asap.

When will I be able to purchase a sexy blue vector?
The production runs are hitting the stores now. The brilliant colors are crazy bright during the day. The blue ones in particular are sweet. indoors they look almost blue/clear... however when out in daylight they light up with a crazy cool blue hue.

So far I'm digging the Vector. Almost got an ace with it on it's first day out. Haven't had a bad throw with it yet. Flys like a beefier Roc for me.:thmbup:

So, I saw this in the auction thread for the glow proto but I want to clarify - the new runs of Ions are not going to have that texturing on the bottom of the disc? It'll be smooth like the top? If so, this is FANTASTIC news :thmbup:

So, I saw this in the auction thread for the glow proto but I want to clarify - the new runs of Ions are not going to have that texturing on the bottom of the disc? It'll be smooth like the top? If so, this is FANTASTIC news :thmbup:

I kinda like that grip

Very correct. Also, nicely engraved just like the Vector. discspeed has a couple on the way (oops, ruined the surprise, sry discspeed!) perhaps he will chime in his thoughts for us :D I must say, they feel very amazing considering we have eliminated the bottom flash on the bead as well.

Very correct. Also, nicely engraved just like the Vector. discspeed has a couple on the way (oops, ruined the surprise, sry discspeed!) perhaps he will chime in his thoughts for us :D I must say, they feel very amazing considering we have eliminated the bottom flash on the bead as well.

Is this going to be with all of the ions now, or just the glows?

Is this going to be with all of the ions now, or just the glows?
All new runs of Ions will. I was just proving that the Glow Ion Protos will be the only glows that have the engraving, rendering it impossible to forfeit any Proto Glow Ions.

I am very excited how everything turned out, however, ima let discspeed chime in when he gets his. :D

I just posted this on DGR...I guess Chad already broke the news, but just pretend he didn't:p.

I just got a package in the mail...

It contained 2 new run soft Ions...And they have NOTHING on the underside! There is NO flashing, NO texturing, and NO tooling! I can't believe how good they feel in the hand...absolutely no sharp edges and the new proton plastic feels grippier as well. I got a storm trooper opaque white Ion and a light green colored Ion...The green color I've not quite seen before from MVP. Also, the overmold has the same tooling on it now that the Vector's does.

So now all the Ion lovers are going to have a reason to need to buy some new ones. I'm not sure when retailers will have these, but I can't imagine it will be long...I'm sure Chad or Brad will let us know.

I will be throwing them soon to see how the new run flies.

I just posted this on DGR...I guess Chad already broke the news, but just pretend he didn't:p.

I just got a package in the mail...

It contained 2 new run soft Ions...And they have NOTHING on the underside! There is NO flashing, NO texturing, and NO tooling! I can't believe how good they feel in the hand...absolutely no sharp edges and the new proton plastic feels grippier as well. I got a storm trooper opaque white Ion and a light green colored Ion...The green color I've not quite seen before from MVP. Also, the overmold has the same tooling on it now that the Vector's does.

So now all the Ion lovers are going to have a reason to need to buy some new ones. I'm not sure when retailers will have these, but I can't imagine it will be long...I'm sure Chad or Brad will let us know.

I will be throwing them soon to see how the new run flies.
Some of the new runs with the updated engraving (currently softs) are being sent to some stores now and should be arriving shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts