• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver and gold would look tasty with the overmold. Teal or turquoise, too. And I am with everyone else on Carolina blue.

NO!!!!!! :D

Mr Glass.. Your Badgers have had one hell of a month. That's a tough schedule to play. That's enough of my basketball talk. Can't wait till March!

Last edited:
Carolina Blue with that black outer ring would look incredible, sign me up for a new set of discs. :hfive:

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one yearning for sky blue. I'm not attached to any particular shade, anything along those lines would be great. I agree that a more "green" green would be nice. I'm also not a huge fan of the pepto bismol pink, that is my least favorite MVP color. Lastly, can we please have purple discs? It's my favorite color:) A lavendar-like shade should be pretty visible.

Your discs are the best looking in the game, keep it up!

Did I do something wrong? I apologize if I did something that was not allowed.

Maybe the mods can fix it. ??

I don't believe you did anything wrong nor did this site, seems that photo is protected by the place you found it. When you click on the link it changes the URL to somethingsomething/StealThis.jpg.

I don't believe you did anything wrong nor did this site, seems that photo is protected by the place you found it. When you click on the link it changes the URL to somethingsomething/StealThis.jpg.

You beat me to it. Should have been more clear in my first post. If the link is still working for you, BigSky it's probably cached on your computer.

Just go to discgolfcenter, save the image than attach it to a post in this thread. Problem solved.

BTW my Red Rangers came in today......best V-day ever!

1302140003.jpg

1302140000.jpg

If I had any dying skills what so ever, I would dye all my MVP stuff with a power ranger on them. I do have a white volt that is begging to be the white ranger though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts