• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want something that would pair with my Leos well... Teebird/Eagleish or even faster like toothy said.

i second, third, or forth the motion for a Glo Axis.. and preferably sometime soon because glo rounds are about to get busy.

anybody know if they are going to produce the axis and vector in the lower 170g range or even the 160s? i dont have a strong backhand so i cant get the heavier weights far enough to put them in my bag

i know the axis will eventually be made in lower weights, not sure on the timing of that.

My vote is a speed 9 slightly overstable control driver....PDish or OLFish...that would beat in to straight and then turnover.

I really think more players would benefit by throwing these. Something that can be pushed towards 400ft, yet can be powered down and worked on lines.

This would be my dream come true...as well as the best way to end up throwing 90% of my shots with MVP discs.

anybody know if they are going to produce the axis and vector in the lower 170g range or even the 160s? i dont have a strong backhand so i cant get the heavier weights far enough to put them in my bag

yup, its just a matter of time. i have two 172 vectors (sorry theyre MINE;)) so they already exist, it just depends when more are produced.

I think out of every non-MVP disc in my bag I'm most attached to my OLF's. Would be really interesting to see an overmold disc of the same style. Something fast but easy to grip and control, with a flight path that has some workable high speed turn followed by a reliable fade. Hyzer flip to straight, throw flat for a distance S etc.

I'm hoping for a speed 6-8 Ion for their next mold. I'd also really like to see glow mids to pair with the Ions on glow rounds.

I think out of every non-MVP disc in my bag I'm most attached to my OLF's. Would be really interesting to see an overmold disc of the same style. Something fast but easy to grip and control, with a flight path that has some workable high speed turn followed by a reliable fade. Hyzer flip to straight, throw flat for a distance S etc.

I'm hoping for a speed 6-8 Ion for their next mold. I'd also really like to see glow mids to pair with the Ions on glow rounds.

Now that they have glow ions out it's only a matter of time beofre they do glow axi and vectors. Hopefully a very very short time.

I played a quick 9 yesterday afterwork with my ion and it is gonna take some time but im liki.g it so far. These things are sneaky long. I threw bh rollers,sky rollers,hyzers ,annys and fh to get a feel and this thing is impressing me. Only quarrel i have is that its slick to me,other than that,i can see myself liking it strictly for driver/utility/approach stuff.

Sky rollers with this thing, are fun fun. I had some nice tight helixes and upshots with it. Truly a better experience this time around than i did when i tried them when the 2nd run came out. If i can get passed this slick feeling on them,i will be throwing them.

Sidenote: my eclipse ions should be here today ;D

Eclipse™ Glow Vectors are on their way to stores!

a3ceqc.jpg

Last edited:
holy **** my pants! i knew they were coming lol

Been thinking about switching to ions from wizards. Can't make up my mind though. Love the wizard, but keep hearing awesome things about the ion.

Been thinking about switching to ions from wizards. Can't make up my mind though. Love the wizard, but keep hearing awesome things about the ion.

You want one (or ten). Promise. There is no putter that's more fun to drive with, IMO. Use your Wizards in the circle.

You want one (or ten). Promise. There is no putter that's more fun to drive with, IMO. Use your Wizards in the circle.

I agree. I'm a BIG Wizard putter. I just got my Glow Ion, threw it around in the field today. This WILL replace my HPP driving Wizard! I'll still use my amazing feeling Wizards for strictly chain banging putts. But this Ion is badass! Driving/mid approaches, I'm sold already after about 15 throws.

ummmm
I would say that it is a good putting putter
IMO the o/m really grabs chains well and pulls in (of course you kick if you are on the left)
they get out there decently on a nice straight line with very little wrist movement
they have a good predictable drop rate as well

They putt very well for me. Ran them against my OmegaSS/Aviars and Wizards today. The Ions were consistently better for me.:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts