• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Driver

I was anticipating for June. That's fair I think. At least an announcement needs to be made by then.

They may be willing to listen, but if they followed up on it I would be throwing the MVP driver right now!!!

Other than Innova who pumps out new molds every month, who else has released more discs lately than MVP? Axis hasn't been out too long, and Anode is just a few months old. That's 80 grand in molds over just the past year, let them have times to get things right.

let them have times to get things right.

Personally I believe that they have done this so far, making sure that each mold they produce is consistent and of a high quality. I don't see any reason to break from their core competency. That being said, an eagle-ish mold for a fairway driver would be half past awesome o'clock.

Potayto, potahto. Yes Quest did the "more weight on the outside = better gyroscopics" first, but do you honestly think they put as much time into testing/developing the finished product as MVP? Let alone either piece of the mold? ..Not to mention I'd bet a nut that MVP's outer ring will stay bonded to the inner core better than Quest's would.

I never said anything other than MVP is not the 1st. Flip it flop it slap it rub it down what ever. I like MVP I just don't think they're pioneering the gyro tech.

Gyro tech eagle would be money. They have about a week though since I have to replace mine..

Latest posts